Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales

View Stats:
Why sometimes card's order is marked with red?
So, I have a bunch of drummers in my deck and sometimes out of nothing their "Order" ability is red color and unable to activate. I have cards in the deck left and no other unit is blocking the order ability. Wtf?
Originally posted by kkgobkk:
maybe you don't have any unit with "blitz" in your deck?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
dantès 13 Feb @ 1:23pm 
it's possible that the enemy has the ability to block you from using it. also, make sure you are within reach. some cards have range
Last edited by dantès; 13 Feb @ 1:24pm
NCTX 14 Feb @ 8:01am 
Originally posted by dantès:
it's possible that the enemy has the ability to block you from using it. also, make sure you are within reach. some cards have range

Nah, nothing like that - no enemy abilities used, no other cards blocking the order.
F.e. last game - I have 4 Regiment Drummers on the field with already used abilities. I play Reynard, all Drummers recharge, but only one drummer's order is green and usable, while other 3 have it red and non-usable. 6 cards more in the deck, so it's ok here also.
NCTX 14 Feb @ 8:11am 
And same when I play "Royal Decree" card - if RD draws 2 Drummers from the deck, their orders are red and unusable
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
kkgobkk 1 Apr @ 1:16pm 
Last edited by kkgobkk; 1 Apr @ 1:16pm
NCTX 1 Apr @ 6:40pm 
Originally posted by kkgobkk:

Yea, that was the reason actually. Found this out later in the game - the drummer wasn't upgraded yet, so he could draw only blitz cards at that point. And sometimes there were 0 blitz ones left in the deck
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50