Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales

View Stats:
S22 11 Oct, 2023 @ 3:55pm
I feel dumb...
I love playing Grand Strategy games and I really want to like this apparently great Witcher product, but I just don't get it. I can't find the solution to the graveyard zombie puzzle in the beginning of the game, nor how to defeat the band of bandits. I feel like I might be missing something.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
dantès 11 Oct, 2023 @ 5:45pm 
the puzzle is ,,, well a puzzle. there's plenty of tricky ones throughout the game. and there's no secret to any of them. They're all solvable. Spend a moment and understand exactly what your and your enemies cards can do. pay attention to the 'rules' of the puzzle. these are sometimes overlooked.

if you're having difficulty with certain battles, its best to come back to them when you're more prepared.

I'll give you one bit of advice. no matter what difficult you play, the battles in this game are fair. any problem or difficulty you face along the way is more of a 'you' problem as far as not understanding your cards strength and weakness, and furthermore not utilizing your army effectively. So understand what your cards and your enemies cards can do, and also the rules of each battle.
Last edited by dantès; 11 Oct, 2023 @ 5:46pm
FadedShadow 1 Nov, 2023 @ 10:39am 
It involves a little basic math.
jonlaura 24 Apr @ 3:37am 
gotta experiment, its quite satisfying when you get it!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50