Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Halo: The Master Chief Collection

View Stats:
Played Against Cheaters Back To Back Today
Some dude was smashing from person to person in a warthog at lightning speed, changed his name mid game. Others were moving super fast on foot, rapid firing shotguns.

Needless to say, it did ruin the game. I love Halo, love these games, wish the cheaters would play the game with us normally. People want to play Halo with you. Something about making the game all about you is...... lame to say the least. We get it dudes, you moved files around, you can do things you shouldn't be able to. Wow.

Play the game with us, I promise that is more fun.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
JoJo 25 Jul @ 7:40pm 
I agree - it's really pathetic what some people will do...it is getting worse. Wish we could have scenarios where only bots play ! lol... people are weird..
Halo's always been like that lol
Originally posted by Neo Kaiser:
No
Originally posted by BLOOD ASYLUM:
No

Halo 2 basically invented lag switching lol
Originally posted by Virtuoso_Pyrotechnics:
use a VPN
don't think that solves the issue
No

Lag switching been on a bunch of games. But when people modded Halo 2 and all anyone did in matchmaking was aimbot that's when people stopped matchmaking.
Splash! 26 Jul @ 12:25pm 
just played a ce match against someone with infinite grenades and watched them teleport infront of me when i tried to get to their hiding spot
Originally posted by Splash!:
just played a ce match against someone with infinite grenades and watched them teleport infront of me when i tried to get to their hiding spot
And he could have played the game with you, but he REALLY REALLY wanted to show you he can do things that other can't ingame, and not play the game.

Lag switching been on a bunch of games. But when people modded Halo 2 and all anyone did in matchmaking was aimbot that's when people stopped matchmaking.

Oh... so... you agree with me.
Yea the kid encountered me just now he doesn't mask his ip just changes his name. Steam wont ban him neither will 343 but I will say to the kid and script kiddies like him two things. 1 your just killing off the reason to matchmake and you wont be able to do that all the time considering it will mean at some point you have to play solo no friends no opponents etc. 2 your also asking for trouble getting on the radar of some people who well would do a few illegal things and your computer would be the least of your problems. So script kiddies stop your nonsense or don't but people did warn you.

Oh... so... you agree with me.

Saw it in Halo 2 but never 3 or reach
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50