Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Halo: The Master Chief Collection

View Stats:
Where award ?
Hello guys, I just ended some missons beating the scores, but no award from steam, is there an ongoing issue ?
Originally posted by JediWithADragon:
Originally posted by captainWeedies:
They take a while to pop up most of the time. You will get it when you open the game later, it checks for your xbox achievements
yes but I opened and closed the game multiple times now, still nothing...
are you sure you beat the scores? check your xbox account, it should pop up at least there
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
They take a while to pop up most of the time. You will get it when you open the game later, it checks for your xbox achievements
Last edited by JediWithADragon; 26 Jul @ 8:47am
Aye can confirm. Sometimes achievements will only pop up when I restart the game. Other times they show up immediately.
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Originally posted by captainWeedies:
are you sure you beat the scores? check your xbox account, it should pop up at least there
saome goes for spartan ops, I finished them all, but I don't have the award...
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50