Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Halo: The Master Chief Collection

View Stats:
boosting achievements?
Does anyone want to boost the multiplayer achievements? I have 8 more achievements to do.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Gears 22 Jul @ 3:52pm 
Originally posted by VinnyI06:
sure we can help eachother
Do you have other people to help?
Sheol 22 Jul @ 10:37pm 
I have a few to do myself, I would be interested. H2A achievements I need, environmental and splatter specifically..
Originally posted by Sheol:
I have a few to do myself, I would be interested. H2A achievements I need, environmental and splatter specifically..
I recommend taking a friend into the 1v1 playlist and playing until Lockdown appears for Environmental. 15 eviro kills each time easy.
Sheol 23 Jul @ 2:48am 
Originally posted by Glaswegian BR:
I recommend taking a friend into the 1v1 playlist and playing until Lockdown appears for Environmental. 15 eviro kills each time easy.

Not a bad shout on that one actually. I find it a struggle for H2A maps to appear naturally on their own and the splatter achievement feels almost impossible at this stage as to get something like ghosts etc you really need the larger maps 😵‍💫
Gears 23 Jul @ 6:55pm 
Originally posted by Glaswegian BR:

Not a bad shout on that one actually. I find it a struggle for H2A maps to appear naturally on their own and the splatter achievement feels almost impossible at this stage as to get something like ghosts etc you really need the larger maps 😵‍💫
If we had more people we could start up a zone control ffa on h2a and hopefully get zenith which i think has banshee for splatters. You can also get splatters on lock down from the icicles.
Sheol 24 Jul @ 3:00am 
Originally posted by Gears:

If we had more people we could start up a zone control ffa on h2a and hopefully get zenith which i think has banshee for splatters. You can also get splatters on lock down from the icicles.

I would happily join more people for a higher game if people select H2A 8vs8 etc more often it would appear more probably
sk1xs 24 Jul @ 7:03am 
https://discord.gg/juBzvVdv7n best server if you are looking to boost mp achievements or just need help with any other achievements.

for mp they have scheduled events every week :steamthumbsup:
you can also request events for specific achievements
I'm down to help, if you guys are still looking for people.
Sheol 24 Jul @ 10:35am 
That’s awesome, thanks guys, I have added you as friends and joined the discord channel as well. Would love to get some of these awkward achievements done :crashbcoot:
can you post the invite again? the link is invalid
sk1xs 26 Jul @ 3:02pm 
Originally posted by Häuber Rotzenplotz:
can you post the invite again? the link is invalid

it's a perma invite and it's still working. https://discord.gg/juBzvVdv7n
if clicking doesn't work try it through 'add server' in discord and paste the link there
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50