GrandChase

GrandChase

The probability of item dropping is too low
I've RUN 50 games, but the boss card still hasn't dropped(TIME OF TEMPLE). Hellier beads are also dropped very rarely, HOW CAN I MAKE THE BOOS PET ? And you may not get one even in 10 games how many game should i run?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
:( 4 Aug @ 5:05am 
temple cards is indeed very hard to get. i could do 100 run and only got 1 of them. again it all depends on your luck
bassmr 4 Aug @ 8:33am 
Originally posted by :(:
temple cards is indeed very hard to get. i could do 100 run and only got 1 of them. again it all depends on your luck
LOL Hope this is just sarcasm! Yes OFC, Saint Gaian Card drops at an extremely low rate, considering is one of the strongest cards in late-game.
But, putting that into just "luck", when talking about a game, well that's definintely not an answer... DROPS ARE AT SOME POINT EXTREMELY LOW! So Devs should make some fixings!
Also when talking about Harrier Precious Pearls... You see pearls dropping all the time all over the game, except Harrier... That is just a bad joke!
Even with GC Club and Rate Buff from events you barely get, any of the items previously mentioned!
Of course I know that this card is very difficult to get, but the time that everyone can spare every day to play games may not be certain. Some people took a whole month to drop one or two. We have a total of 22 characters and 154 card slots that need to be equipped. The probability of this falling is indeed very low
I spend a lot of time in the Halier dungeon every day. Not to mention that it is difficult to get good attributes of runes, and the card cannot be dropped. How can I participate in the advanced dungeon?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50