The Unliving

The Unliving

View Stats:
This game reminds me of another but i cannot remember or find it...
I believe is was a switch game with pixel art graphics also top down/iso. Same feel playing as a monster antagonist invading a village
Originally posted by Bueno Stainz:
Dude I guarantee youre talking about Sea Salt. Its exactly like this game but very simple in its execution. I remember playing it on Xbox and loving the heck out of it. That was a very fun game and I got it for free.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
No Reason 24 Feb, 2022 @ 8:34pm 
Undead Horde, much better version of this concept
Providence 25 Feb, 2022 @ 3:16am 
Right Click to Necromance maybe?
FrozenYogurt 25 Feb, 2022 @ 7:46am 
Originally posted by No Reason:

We'll see about that.
Ov Å̪e̞oη̣s 25 Feb, 2022 @ 8:20am 
Not either of those, It was not strictly necro and zombie from what i remember. Pretty sure switch exclusive at the time. By pixel graphics i mean real retro like.
Wrexxman 25 Feb, 2022 @ 12:32pm 
Originally posted by FrozenYogurt:

We'll see about that.
Sounds like a challenge accepted
Dewrill 27 Feb, 2022 @ 11:11am 
The Unliving > Undead Horde

visually, gamepalywise, the roguelite features are a increase too and the characterbuilding fuels my Powerfantasy needs.
GR4V3 MIST4K3 3 Nov, 2023 @ 3:10am 
Okhlos?
Tyrian Mollusk 3 Nov, 2023 @ 9:31am 
I can't say The Unliving really succeeded at its goals, but Undead Horde didn't even have those goals in the first place and is a much less interesting concept. I'd rather play Unliving.
Ghom 4 Jan @ 2:51am 
Originally posted by Ov Å̪e̞oη̣s:
I believe is was a switch game with pixel art graphics also top down/iso. Same feel playing as a monster antagonist invading a village
Super Grave Snatchers or Boneraiser Minions?
Originally posted by Ghom:
Super Grave Snatchers or Boneraiser Minions?

noo, look neat but it was/is switch only i believe and maybe a 2018ish release
Chronicon perhaps?
Originally posted by DataJunkee:
Chronicon perhaps?

I've done a lot of chronicon, not that :<. It wasn't a traditional ARPG
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Dude I guarantee youre talking about Sea Salt. Its exactly like this game but very simple in its execution. I remember playing it on Xbox and loving the heck out of it. That was a very fun game and I got it for free.

YESSSSS that's it!!! Praise be Dagon, thank you!!!

YESSSSS that's it!!! Praise be Dagon, thank you!!!
SWEEEEET! When I first seen this game, Seal Salt was the first game I thought about. Just like you, I had to ask the internet what the name was cuz I couldnt remember. You get choices of different lords and minions. Theres multiple bosses to fight. I love the whole aesthetic the game has going on too.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 1530 50