The Vale

The Vale

View Stats:
Feedback for the game
Hi! Just wanted to say the game was very fun. It's probably one of the best in terms of production value with good voice acting, sound and music design, and polished game mechanics. Would LOVE to see a sequel/prequel but here are some things that were on my mind after several playthroughs, and all achievements unlocked.

1. The game, even on hard mode, was too easy. Yep, I get that it likely wasn't made to be too difficult, but would be fun to amp it up further if possible! Sure, there are areas I still have a bit of trouble with though.

2. Would be cool to see more depth in equipment choice. The way this game works, just by doing all the side quests, i have all the best gear in no time, and often times don't even need to finish everything or even bother with side activities in later portions of the game as I am already drowning in gold. Would be fantastic to see a more open-ended RPG like experience similar to the Vale.

There aren't enough of these kind of games, and I see some serious potential with the quality so far shown with the game. Well done folks, and I hope y'all make another!!
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Shizumaru1352 10 Jul, 2022 @ 9:24am 
I actually agree with this a lot... though I'm gonna add one thing that's been said a lot in the blind community if not here already. More interactive combat options. For those of us who are used to playing stuff like Street Fighter or even the combat of something like Yakuza, this is basically a cakewalk by comparison.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50