Hogwarts Legacy

Hogwarts Legacy

View Stats:
13 Jul @ 3:48am
Crashing and crashing
Before the update, I can play at least 10 minutes before crash; now after the update, 2 minutes is the highest score
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Originally posted by :
Before the update, I can play at least 10 minutes before crash; now after the update, 2 minutes is the highest score
HAHAHAAHHA
Rogan 13 Jul @ 6:09am 
I seldom if ever crash while playing other new games (2023, 2024), but have been crashing while playing Hogwarts about 2-3 times per hour. My system is new, including a 4070 Ti Super.
Last edited by Rogan; 13 Jul @ 6:09am
Originally posted by Rogan:
I seldom if ever crash while playing other new games (2023, 2024), but have been crashing while playing Hogwarts about 2-3 times per hour. My system is new, including a 4070 Ti Super.

So do I.
Here I am with the same problem. I go to play and barely have time to do a mission because the game closes. That's pretty pathetic, and since I've already played for countless hours, I can't even get a refund. Classic corporate garbage.
Rogan 13 Jul @ 7:40am 
Also the constant crashing makes me want to Save manually every 2 minutes, which is super annoying. PLEASE give us a Quick Save shortcut, an easy, 1-key way to save the game (if I've not failed to find it). Thanks.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 13 Jul @ 3:48am