Hogwarts Legacy

Hogwarts Legacy

View Stats:
Any reason this game didn't get DLC
Huge franchise and could make a lot of money with an expansion. Not bad at all.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
They never planned to make dlc, hell the game sold about 200% more than they thought it would, WB basically dident see it worth going that route and instead decided to wait now when they know they have them working on a hogwarts legacy 2
Angel 13 Jul @ 1:47pm 
it technically did but probably not in the way you're asking about
I would be dubious about buying anything more from these developers, couldn't optimise it or fix bugs, 18 months later they drop a patch which breaks the game for a lot of people on all platforms, they ignore everyone for over a month, then drop another patch but still no optimisations.
Originally posted by brimstone:
Originally posted by WeirdScienceX:
I would be dubious about buying anything more from these developers, couldn't optimise it or fix bugs, 18 months later they drop a patch which breaks the game for a lot of people on all platforms, they ignore everyone for over a month, then drop another patch but still no optimisations.
this game is very well optimized and i didn't encounter any bugs
And yet the whole Steam forums, X/Twitter and Reddit are full of people having issues with this game. The poor optimisation and has been covered by most of the major gaming YT channels and others.
OutR@gE 13 Jul @ 3:58pm 
0/10
Originally posted by werwolfgaming:
They never planned to make dlc, hell the game sold about 200% more than they thought it would, WB basically dident see it worth going that route and instead decided to wait now when they know they have them working on a hogwarts legacy 2
HW2 confirmed in development?
I booted up this game today and the camera zoomed in lol had to close app
cause it was never supposed to have dlc, game is complete
I really enjoyed this game. I mean nothing spectacular but like you said, complete which is rare these days.
yeah, in terms of content this game is solid but this game really should run better.
Originally posted by ZandatsuMGR:
No, there's been no confirmation about what Avalanche is working on now
While not fully confirmed WB has made it clear they want to expand on it even going as far as saying they wanna make Hogwarts legacy into a series so likely 1-2 more games plus as said it sold extremly well so they are almost certainly gonna create a second game
Huge franchise and could make a lot of money with an expansion. Not bad at all.

They released it, got a lot of money and hype. It ran great on consoles. Then they just abandoned it. They release "patches" that just makes the game not work.
this
Stan 13 Jul @ 10:19pm 
And yet the whole Steam forums, X/Twitter and Reddit are full of people having issues with this game. The poor optimisation and has been covered by most of the major gaming YT channels and others.

Every game have its own group that just can't get some game to work, even if there was fixes around, they refuse to do it because its not the fix they want.

And thous YT channels mousty use third party programs to show that look, my character move, my fps drop. can't play it. How about if they remove all that stiff their screen, then play it, looking the game itself.
anmana 13 Jul @ 11:13pm 
Even though I like the game I would not buy any DLC for the basegame as the overall performance and shallow'ness becomes to obvious to fast. That makes the game not bad at all, the Fanservice they did here and there and the little details are really charming/gergeous but playing games for more than 30 years I really do not mind to renounce AAA Games or whatever "A" Class if the Basegame is not strong enough and this is the case for this one in my opinion for different reasons.
Last edited by anmana; 13 Jul @ 11:14pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 13 Jul @ 1:20pm