Hogwarts Legacy

Hogwarts Legacy

View Stats:
Just got this in the summer sale...oh dear
4080 16GB, I9-14900K, 32GB DDR5 5600.

Is there still an issue with crashing? because i haven't actually gotten past it loading the shaders before it come up saying out of memory... i have yet to see the main menu screen.

Have looked through a few threads about fixes but the majority of the info i got was all saying about the poor stability of 13-14th gen CPUs?

Is this worth hanging around for and to try to fix or shall i just refund the game?

It works fine on my older computer i gave to the Mrs, who has been playing it fine while i try to even start the thing (think that was a Ryzen 7 1800x with a 1080TI and 64GB of good ram)

I've had my fill trying for months to stop Helldivvers 2 crashing so am not really up for sifting through my BIOS and all that again.

Any thoughts appreciated...

Thanks!
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
OutR@gE 14 Jul @ 10:27am 
You'll need to manually down-clock your cpu or install the latest bios and run the intel recommend default. Also you'll need to disable Hags. There's a ton of info/yt vids for help.
Stan 14 Jul @ 10:41am 
Probably best to hold on to it, just in case you want to buy it again since its back at full price.
GPU drivers prior to 555.xx are known to cause shader errors too
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 14 Jul @ 10:13am