The Last Campfire

The Last Campfire

View Stats:
Baibarss 21 Aug, 2023 @ 4:20pm
The Last Campfire 2
I am aware there are no announcements or even a possibility that there will be a second game, but here is to hoping the devs do another one. I truly enjoyed this little game. It was such a relaxing and heart-felt little story that after a long day, I would come home, grab a bite to eat, and go through this little adventure. I hope they do another one. We need more games like this!
Last edited by Baibarss; 5 Sep @ 7:15am
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
jaderbmt 8 Oct, 2023 @ 6:49pm 
I agree, this game is very fun and it has very clever puzzles. Did you get to play the extra puzzles on the title screen? They are great.
Moonlight 20 Oct, 2023 @ 1:17am 
I haven't even launched this game yet, but it seems to me that I bought it for a reason
Baibarss 21 Oct, 2023 @ 9:08am 
Originally posted by jaderbmt:
I agree, this game is very fun and it has very clever puzzles. Did you get to play the extra puzzles on the title screen? They are great.
I didn’t even notice! But I really love this game and I hope they do a sequel.
Baibarss 21 Oct, 2023 @ 9:09am 
Originally posted by Moonlight™:
I haven't even launched this game yet, but it seems to me that I bought it for a reason
If you ever feel like taking a break from fast-paced games and want to do something relaxing and has a heart-felt story, try it.
Renegadeimp 23 Oct, 2023 @ 4:36am 
this game was just a pet project done by 2 guys who work for hello games. Its doubtful there will be a follow up game to it, as it doesnt need it.
Baibarss 25 Oct, 2023 @ 5:57am 
Originally posted by Renegadeimp:
this game was just a pet project done by 2 guys who work for hello games. Its doubtful there will be a follow up game to it, as it doesnt need it.

You never know. They might be developing something similar or in the same genre. The point was we appreciate their game and we hope they do either a sequel or something similar.
Honeybunch 29 Jan @ 1:03pm 
Just finished this game,really enjoyed playing it.Hope there will be a second one
Originally posted by Honeybunch:
Just finished this game,really enjoyed playing it.Hope there will be a second one
+1
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 21 Aug, 2023 @ 4:20pm