Police Simulator: Patrol Officers

Police Simulator: Patrol Officers

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
wladi | astragon  [developer] 20 Jun, 2021 @ 3:02am
⚠️ REPORTING BUGS - HOW TO
Hey everyone! Stumbled upon a bug? We need your help! Please head over to the OFFICIAL BUG FORUM to report them!

Here's what would help us when reporting a bug:
  • Were you able to reproduce it? If so, how?
  • Is there a certain pattern you realize when the bug occurs? If so, how does it look like? Have you done something before?
  • Does it happen during a specific scenario? If so, when exactly?
  • Does it happen regularly? If so, how often?
  • Do you have screenshots or videos available? It would help us greatly!

You can either send us emails to helpdesk@astragon.de or contact us on Discord: https://discord.gg/astragon.

How to find savegames and crashlogs:

Crashes - C:\Users\"USER"\AppData\Local\Boston\Saved\Crashes

Savegames - C:\Users\"USER"\AppData\Local\Boston\Saved\SaveGames

You can find these more easily by typing %localappdata% into Windows search.
Last edited by wladi | astragon; 13 Oct, 2021 @ 2:21am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 1,051 comments
[1-3124] Melvin.B 20 Jun, 2021 @ 11:18am 
I cant get cars for speeding when i have stopped them, i always get minus points when i detain for speeding
PW-Weldon 20 Jun, 2021 @ 6:33pm 
so i was in middle of completing the accident i was at and when my shift ended was on way to the station a error popped up and kicked me didnt save it at all what a bug .
Cole 20 Jun, 2021 @ 8:44pm 
5 hours in the game. Got offline for the day, come back the following day and my saved game is gone but the files are in the game folders. Wtf?
Grim 20 Jun, 2021 @ 8:50pm 
after dealing with an accident the game dont give you time to return to police station
>:(
jessehatfield98 20 Jun, 2021 @ 8:58pm 
90 percent of the time the game will freeze while getting up from the desk and the controls are super glitchy also character will randomly get stuck inside the model
Grim 20 Jun, 2021 @ 9:41pm 
also you cant tell speed limit or the month in the game so its harder to do speed tickets and plates
AnarCon 21 Jun, 2021 @ 3:07am 
i issue parking ticket for violating the no parking on tuesday after 8-noon for cleaning, but i get penalized when i do that
Xion 21 Jun, 2021 @ 5:20am 
I just got penalised for arresting a drunk driver at a police checkpoint... twice..
I recorded one of them. Message me for the link.
Last edited by Xion; 21 Jun, 2021 @ 5:31am
oscar19681 21 Jun, 2021 @ 1:53pm 
Side arm gun slide disappears when drawing your gun
BullRot 21 Jun, 2021 @ 3:25pm 
They actually written to go to discord to report those bugs ...
OMG, just few lines and just one link to go and ... no ...
Lost hopes in gaming community IQ :D
Last edited by BullRot; 21 Jun, 2021 @ 3:25pm
Kilo-4 21 Jun, 2021 @ 3:53pm 
I cant even get past the first day, i tried twice and both times my character got glitched and stuck on a light pole and could not move, so i have to quit and start over again over and over its a waste of time
Prostie 21 Jun, 2021 @ 4:18pm 
I've noticed when walking and you come up to a pole or parking meter. You will get stuck and can't move around and you have to restart the game.
therealchaos 21 Jun, 2021 @ 7:57pm 
For some strange reason when i drive the police car it drags to right, I'm not sure if its the game or the xbox one controller.
Princess_EnVI 21 Jun, 2021 @ 10:39pm 
just had half my map not load the textures and instead of loading when i drove into it, my car drove off an invisible cliff and through the map
< >
Showing 1-15 of 1,051 comments
Per page: 1530 50