Police Simulator: Patrol Officers

Police Simulator: Patrol Officers

Vis statistikker:
Kittyraww 1. juli kl. 14:14
Please! Fix the Workshop Skin issue.
For months now we have been telling the devs that skins on the workshop are broken because the old standard skins show thru. We been getting mixed awnsers since then. At first they said they will work on it (this now a month ago), then after asking again said is not being worked on and after asking again said is just not a priority at the moment.
Is been 2 months by now and with every update the issue seemd to get worse not better.

They released their own new skins that dont have this issue, yet tell us they can't fix the workshop ones. They didn't bother making a Highway skin for an highway expansion and relied on modders to make them, yet still refuse to fix the Workshop Skin issue.

This is honestly extremely frustrating and makes you not want to create new skins or use any.
Oprindeligt skrevet af wladi | astragon:
Oprindeligt skrevet af JeyBeeHH:
I agree with you completely.
I also notice that the developers (community managers) haven't spoken here for 2 weeks, which was the case before.

And the problem with the MOD skins should definitely be a priority.
Because MODs keep games alive!
Even and especially when developers take a noticeably long time to release patches, or no longer maintain a game.
And that's exactly the impression you've had since the release of the Highway DLC or its hotfix.
You just don't hear anything from the developers at the moment.

I admit that I also find that very worrying, and would find it very, very regrettable if a game with so much potential was now neglected and left in a (let's be honest) quite unfinished state (especially the Highway DLC).

PLEASE dear developers. Don't let your (definitely existing) loyal players down!
Hey - I can say that the mod issue is high up on the list but the tech team was incredibly busy with bug fixes and stability improvements. I will bring it up again though, it's definitely here for too long.
< >
Viser 1-7 af 7 kommentarer
JeyBeeHH 1. juli kl. 14:26 
I also notice that the developers (community managers) haven't spoken here for 2 weeks, which was the case before.

Even and especially when developers take a noticeably long time to release patches, or no longer maintain a game.
And that's exactly the impression you've had since the release of the Highway DLC or its hotfix.

I admit that I also find that very worrying, and would find it very, very regrettable if a game with so much potential was now neglected and left in a (let's be honest) quite unfinished state (especially the Highway DLC).

PLEASE dear developers. Don't let your (definitely existing) loyal players down!
BlackEagle 2. juli kl. 7:20 
+1
En udvikler af denne applikation har angivet, at dette indlæg besvarer det oprindelige emne.
wladi | astragon  [udvikler] 2. juli kl. 7:28 

Hey - I can say that the mod issue is high up on the list but the tech team was incredibly busy with bug fixes and stability improvements. I will bring it up again though, it's definitely here for too long.
Kittyraww 2. juli kl. 8:35 
Thanks for actually responding, sorry if it came over a bit harsh. I understand you are busy with the expansion. You all are doing good work on it, good fixes.

Is just frustrating when you have a a bunch of things ready, but can't actually upload them because that bug ruins it.
JeyBeeHH 2. juli kl. 8:52 
Thank you for your feedback.
I really ask you to be a little more active here.
Especially because a lot of frustration has been vented here in the last few weeks.
Please communicate a little more with the customers/players here and the development team.
Of course I understand that fixing bugs is a lot of work and can take some time.
That's exactly why communication and, if necessary, progress reports are so important.
If only so that we can see... oh, something is happening.
Please make the effort and read all the topics that contain a lot of questions and show through your reactions that you care too.
And not just the last 3-4 most current topics. ;)
Sidst redigeret af JeyBeeHH; 2. juli kl. 8:54
wladi | astragon  [udvikler] 3. juli kl. 6:43 
Oprindeligt skrevet af Kittyraww:
Thanks for actually responding, sorry if it came over a bit harsh. I understand you are busy with the expansion. You all are doing good work on it, good fixes.

Is just frustrating when you have a a bunch of things ready, but can't actually upload them because that bug ruins it.
No, it's all good no worries :)

The team told me they're putting it higher on the priority list, btw. In general, I plan to publish a modding state-of-the-union post soon with a few more details (and also update the modkit so that IPV & EPV are there as well). Sorry for the hassle but also thanks for the kind words :)

Thank you for your feedback.
I really ask you to be a little more active here.
Especially because a lot of frustration has been vented here in the last few weeks.
Please communicate a little more with the customers/players here and the development team.
Of course I understand that fixing bugs is a lot of work and can take some time.
That's exactly why communication and, if necessary, progress reports are so important.
If only so that we can see... oh, something is happening.
Please make the effort and read all the topics that contain a lot of questions and show through your reactions that you care too.
And not just the last 3-4 most current topics. ;)
I'm trying to get back to as many people as possible, but obviously we have to cover a loooot of other channels (and i've also been on vacation, so yeah) :(
Covert 12. sep. kl. 13:40 
As of today I still can’t get the skins to work
< >
Viser 1-7 af 7 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50