Steam Community Market CmMkt
STEAM GROUP
Steam Community Market CmMkt
IN-GAME
Founded
12 December, 2012
sether 29 Sep, 2023 @ 3:08pm
Pending incoming wallet funds everytime i make a sale on steam market
Everytime i make a sale on the market i get the funds 3-4 days after. Before this happened i used to sell stuff and I never got the balance pending, is there any reason I am now? I sell cheap cs stuff to buy sticker capsules lol
Last edited by sether; 30 Sep, 2023 @ 11:09am
Originally posted by Shakin427:
if you sell an item at an "unusual price" even though you are using steam guard, they have the right to hold your funds for no apparent reason.

Even though all the funds are put back into steam and you have no way of sending them to apps like paypal. Once steam is in control of your funds, you are at their mercy.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
cSg|mc-Hotsauce 29 Sep, 2023 @ 3:21pm 
Read the email you received for selling the items, carefully.

:summercat2023:
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Shakin427 29 Sep, 2023 @ 9:36pm 
if you sell an item at an "unusual price" even though you are using steam guard, they have the right to hold your funds for no apparent reason.

Even though all the funds are put back into steam and you have no way of sending them to apps like paypal. Once steam is in control of your funds, you are at their mercy.
sturdy 30 Sep, 2023 @ 1:26am 
got the same issue here
it's the new "security measure" thing, but i literally just copy paste the current price and still got notification for "unusual price"
sether 30 Sep, 2023 @ 3:06am 
that sucks :(
Bleczi08 30 Sep, 2023 @ 5:45am 
Same here. In my mail it says this as well. Unusual price... What i ♥♥♥♥♥ scam:steamthumbsdown:
pycopiz 30 Sep, 2023 @ 6:48am 
And how to solve this? I have same "unusual price", but my price literally USUAL, even MAXIMUM USUAL. how to solve this piece of sh`t?
Shakin427 30 Sep, 2023 @ 9:40am 
Originally posted by sturdy:
got the same issue here
it's the new "security measure" thing, but i literally just copy paste the current price and still got notification for "unusual price"

My "Unusual price" I sold my item for, was actually the price 10 other people requested to buy the item at. So htf was the price i sold it at, unusual??? The new rule is just dumb!
Aidan27 30 Sep, 2023 @ 11:51am 
same here
L-Gngar 2 Oct, 2023 @ 12:36pm 
same
Ravenfolks 2 Oct, 2023 @ 9:06pm 
same here
master mirror 3 Oct, 2023 @ 5:32am 
whenever ı sell something in the community market for the right price the money is always gone to pending situation, ı mean ı can barely understand it if it is meant to be improve the security but why it is happening everytime and gives a hold for 2 days.
MIKey Star 3 Oct, 2023 @ 7:28am 
I sold some skin to buy a limited treasure on Dota and now all my money goes to a pending site which I can't use and now I lost the chance to buy it, and this problem has already pissed me off fix to an old-way STEAM.
HylianLonk 7 Oct, 2023 @ 2:07pm 
I lost just about 20$ testing their stupid system to see if they would think the lowest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ price ever put up for a csgo skin would still be considered an "unusual price", and yep, it seems that to them it is ... also no way to reach them, they just redirect you to FAQ
catdrags[RU] 7 Oct, 2023 @ 3:42pm 
Where can I contact to make a sale as soon as possible? They withheld money from me for the sale
cSg|mc-Hotsauce 7 Oct, 2023 @ 4:00pm 
Originally posted by catdrags:
Where can I contact to make a sale as soon as possible? They withheld money from me for the sale

Support can not help you. You must wait.

:summercat2023:
< >
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
Per page: 1530 50