STEAM GROUP
Steam Community Market CmMkt
STEAM GROUP
Steam Community Market CmMkt
IN-GAME
Founded
12 December, 2012
Why does this happen
I sold skin items for Rust on the market on the 21st of June and I verified them all with my Mobile Steam Guard app. All of them sold but I have one that sold and is stuck with a ($0.42 pending) message. Today's the 23rd and its still pending?? Why is this? My account is using Steam Guard and has for over 2 years now and the account age is old. Am I being scammed or whats the deal?

EDIT: Yes I know, its only 0.42 but I'm afraid to sell anything else until this is resolved or I at least know why it happened.
Last edited by Shakin427; 23 Jun @ 5:57am
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
check your profile in purchases. under your steam blance will reaf pending with how many days it will take to receive your money. it might take a while since it is money balance most likely from a bank andit is not a bank day/holiday ok? nothing is wrong Big Bear it just going to take a while ok?
Thanks for the reply. Yes, it cleared tonight finally. It was just something weird I've never experienced before since I started using the Steam Guard app. 2 days to clear a sell I mean, was just kind of weird, considering I sold 3 or 4 items the same hour without issue. Anyways, thanks.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50