STEAM GROUP
Steam Community Market CmMkt
STEAM GROUP
Steam Community Market CmMkt
IN-GAME
Founded
12 December, 2012
Have i been scammed?
i recently clicked on a link by the name of stemmcommunity and im not sure if i have been hacked or not i just scanned my computer via Norton and it says there are some Infostealers yet i did not input any information could they still get away with my info?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Change your steam pw to be safe. And always be cautious about clicking on any links.
VOLCANO 16 Jun @ 12:27pm 
will do i just completely didn't read it since it was a community link i just clicked it until i saw the activation and thought it was heavily suspicious due to me not knowing this person
How to open the market?
change steam password > enable mobile guard if you haven't > remove the malware from your computer > putting your information in or not; don't click any links you don't trust. As in; read. steamcommunity.com is STEAM. Any mis-spellings (stemmcommunity, steamcommunity, any .net(s), stearncomunity , etc.) are not STEAM.
TLDR: Change password, enable mobile guard, remove malware, don't click shibty links, as well as don't put your API Key out there.
Last edited by President ☯Vibin☯; 22 Jun @ 2:01pm
first uninstall norton and use windows defender. second please activate 2FA security. and yes it is usually a phishing website where u type in ur steam name and password and then they steal ur acc.
Originally posted by Koopa Bros Keep Cool:
first uninstall norton and use windows defender. second please activate 2FA security. and yes it is usually a phishing website where u type in ur steam name and password and then they steal ur acc.

What's wrong with Norton?
Originally posted by Duel Sundown:
Originally posted by Koopa Bros Keep Cool:

What's wrong with Norton?
norton has a bad rep of not detecting malware that defender can detect. it just a safery precaution or advice ok?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50