VE HŘE
Založena
11. dubna 2015
Jazyk
Angličtina
Všechny diskuze > Main Forum > Detaily tématu
 Toto téma bylo přilepeno, takže je nejspíš důležité
Suggestion Thread
Got any suggestions for the group?Post your creative ideas bellow! Winner of the special giveaway will be chosen accordingly.

If you suggest for the giveaway, DO NOT suggest stuff that have already been suggested. DO NOT demand it, it will be just a suggestion, it's not an obligation.

The best idea might not be picked, the one that the group can afford doing and being able to do it without risk(if it might not be a success). Only ideas that have a full potential of being successfull.

NOTE: The one I will pick will also not be the best one, but the one that fits the group. I will not choose something that other groups have done, something that sounds odd and not interesting. I will choose original ideas that I will also like and see the potential in them, and of course something I can afford doing.

-The TGC Staff :crate::crate::crate:
Naposledy upravil General Moai; 21. úno. 2016 v 9.32
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 25 komentářů
new photo of the group
new servers
Try some more inactive things ex. interactive giveaways, playing with group members
Host a Terraria server, should you have your IP secure, or a server for any game if you can.

Go to SteamApps/common/Terraria/TerrariaServer.exe

Be careful who you share your IP to though, as you could get hacked.
:Rubber_Duck:new way to have a giveaway
a trade group
Have cs go trading servers for the people who want to trade cs go items :D
Xin 18. srp. 2015 v 16.21 
knife raffle plez :happy_creep:
I think having trivias in the chat would be cool as giveaways
if its golden crate raffle group then raffle weapons that are gold!:steamhappy:
how about strange festive weapons?:fat:
Gaming Trivia (Pokemon, Tf2, etc)
:steamhappy: How about open certainly games server, in a random day of every week, to meet the others of the group? :steamhappy:
make events of other games not only on TF2, could be nice ..
get eveery one on TF2 take a pic set it as the group pic and give away unusuals and austalium weps
:mkb:
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 25 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50

Všechny diskuze > Main Forum > Detaily tématu