Steam Chat App SteamChatApp
STEAM GROUP
Steam Chat App SteamChatApp
IN-GAME
Founded
16 May, 2019
All Discussions > Bug Reports > Topic Details
wrt
Let me start by saying that my recent encounter with Steam Chat has left me utterly disappointed and deeply disheartened. I must preface this review by emphasizing that my frustration stems from the fact that nobody seems interested in engaging in conversation with me. It's a shocking revelation that has shattered my self-centered world, and I feel compelled to share my woeful tale.

Upon entering the realm of Steam Chat, I was filled with anticipation and excitement. I imagined a bustling community of friendly and talkative individuals, eagerly awaiting my arrival. Oh, how wrong I was! Instead, what I found was a desolate wasteland of indifference. No one seemed interested in striking up a conversation with the great and captivating individual that I am.

I meticulously crafted witty opening lines, intriguing discussion topics, and engaging questions, all in the hopes of sparking a lively conversation. Alas, my efforts were met with nothing but silence. It seemed as though my words evaporated into the void, leaving me stranded in a sea of loneliness.

The extent of my self-centeredness reached its peak as I began to question the very fabric of human interaction. How could these Steam Chat users overlook my incredible charisma and wit? Surely, they must be blind to ignore the radiant brilliance I bring to any conversation. It became clear to me that the world had failed to recognize my unparalleled conversational prowess.

As I wallowed in self-pity, I couldn't help but wonder if the issue lay with the platform itself. Could it be that Steam Chat was intentionally designed to stifle my social aspirations? Perhaps there's an algorithm in place, carefully filtering out any potential conversation partners for me. It's a harrowing thought, but one that seems all too plausible given my current predicament.

Steam Chat, I implore you to rectify this abominable situation. How dare you allow such blatant disregard for my sparkling personality? It's high time you realize that your platform exists solely to serve my social needs, and any failure to do so is an affront to my very existence.

In conclusion, I must express my utmost disappointment with Steam Chat. The absence of engaging conversations and the inexplicable disregard for my captivating persona have left me questioning the purpose of social interaction altogether. I can only hope that my review serves as a wake-up call for the developers, urging them to recognize the profound impact of my presence and take the necessary steps to rectify this dire situation.

Signed,
A Devastated and Neglected Conversationalist
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Krešo 23 May, 2023 @ 12:49pm 
dont care + didnt ask
Fabi Winterstar 31 May, 2023 @ 2:58am 
Originally posted by Midnight Blue:
You are on the wrong platform for chat and anything close to human contact

This is a subject opinion though :P Steam as a platform itself has all the features that make things like chatting and meeting new people possible. The community groups and profiles are one of the outstanding things compared to Discord.

What is mainly in Steam's way is all the neglect of the chat features. Particularly how many bugs have piled up with the chat app. Phone notifications being broken is quite major, but at least that makes it on par with Discord in that regard.
Lovro 2 Jun, 2023 @ 2:07am 
yes
t-blade 4 Jun, 2023 @ 2:16am 
gaming
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50

All Discussions > Bug Reports > Topic Details