STEAM グループ
Steam Chat App SteamChatApp
ゲーム中
オンライン
設立日
2019年5月16日
全てのスレッド > Bug Reports > トピックの詳細
No push notifications since over a month
Sooo...will we ever get push notifications ever again? Im on iOS (but as I hear from others its also same for Android) and I don't get push notifications like over a month now. Would be great if this would get fixed soon... Its annoying.
< >
1-15 / 29 のコメントを表示
Edit: Three months later (September 2023) and Valve fixed this bug. I receive notifications again :steamthumbsup:

Original text:

I wonder the same. The normal Steam app receives regular updates, but the chat app is being ignored. Image uploading is broken since October 2022, etc. Whereas the previous Android app version from January 2020 (!) still works for image uploading.

Scarlizz の投稿を引用:
Im on iOS (but as I hear from others its also same for Android) and I don't get push notifications like over a month now

Yes, notifications stopped working for both mobile platforms at the same time. The issue started right after a certain maintenance a few months ago.

With Discord going more controversial ways, it would be much appreciated if Valve would invest into their chat features again. It all started so well with the redesign in 2018. I don't understand why this is being let go :nonplussed_creep:
最近の変更はFabi Winterstarが行いました; 2023年9月2日 12時36分
Yeah funny enough since I made this post the normal mobile app got at least 2 updates or even 3 on iPhone. But none for the Chat App... Guess at this point its save to say that it will take months before they actually try to fix this issue. At least it seams like that.
最近の変更はScarlizzが行いました; 2023年6月24日 1時29分
Yeah I contacted support and best they could do was say «join the steam group and see if others have the same problem» lol
Yeah, this sucks, iOS and Android, regarless of app version or settings, no notifications at all, so I keep missing every time friends write to me. I've had to move to discord whle not on the PC, this is so stupid.
Same here. I’m not getting any notifications (no push, no entries on notifications list), no red dots on app icon, and received messages take one or two hours to even show up. This is really messed up. iOS 16.6 btw
Guess they really don’t care at all about it. Still no fix. It’s been like 2 months or something now that the notifications don’t work anymore
Scarlizz の投稿を引用:
Guess they really don’t care at all about it. Still no fix. It’s been like 2 months or something now that the notifications don’t work anymore
Actually had this issue since I got the app, probably around release. Except now it happens all the time, and not occasionally :(
Bill 2023年7月19日 19時32分 
Same here. Not getting any kind of notification at all.
I did try to write the support about it. But all they keep replying over and over again was that I should install it new and so on. But that’s simply not the solution. They don’t understand that the notifications just don’t work at all.
Not only do they not work, the latest version makes my Android lag absolutely horribly if I write messages more than ten-fifteen words long, and that's on a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2. The app is just absolutely awful in every way on Android atm.
the notifications have been broken for a few months now at least. Everyone I know that uses the chat app has had no notifications for a while, at least six other people. I am hoping it just gets fixed in an update at this point.
I get sporadic notifications, and when they arrive they are always duplicated.
Same situation, stopped receiving chat notifications, whether or not my desktop Steam is up or not and if it's away or online.

However my friend seems still receiving notifications because he always reply the chat when offline (at least I certain he's not in Invisible mode because he is replying at work hour) or away (away with Phone icon), but I need to confirm this more, so I might be wrong.

Anyway, it's annoying that it suddenly stopped receiving notifications.
Well I never got any notifications since months now. I believe they don’t care at all about a fix for this… unbelievable.
DAMIX 2023年8月22日 13時17分 
steam devs please fix the chat app for everyone's sake
< >
1-15 / 29 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

全てのスレッド > Bug Reports > トピックの詳細