STEAM GROUP
Steam Families stmfmls
IN-GAME
Founded
5 March
Language
English
The way this works is bad
The idea that I as the host cannot add and remove family members at will is ridiculous, obviously someone who leaves a family should have to wait a year before joining a new one, because thats their family lmao, but the idea that I can't add and remove different family members at will because its "rare" that families need to be removed is wrong, computers break all the time, relationships fall out, sometimes i just dont wanna share games with a specific family member and might change it when a new family member gets a computer, these are not rare cases, most people have a good bit of family members that game, especially after covid, there should be no cooldown for replacing members only for joining other families, by removing or replacing anyone both people lose access to certain games, I think instead it should require that maybe you've been friends with the person you're adding to your family for some period of time, or some sort of verification process not a full 365 day temp ban, honestly dumb.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
там нету лимитов пока не заполнится 6 человек в группе
Можно входить и выходить с семьи но зачем ? мы за надежность
jimi 5 Jul @ 2:37pm 
this is true its unreasonable
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50