Founded
8 April, 2008
kquaa 9 Jan, 2016 @ 1:07am
Rip xamp you were my man you will be forever missed
< >
Showing 1-15 of 39 comments
bntez 8 Jan, 2016 @ 7:00pm 
Rest In Peace xamp :(
Dear all, I woke up to some terrible news. Our mentor xamp who hugely shaped everyones life within the Australian gaming scene, and many other things, has passed away.

I’ve never met someone as equally impressive, smart and grounded as xamp,

While we were originally brought together playing against each other, I soon began to learn from his views and perspectives and his wealth of knowledge of counter strike, That will always be fundamental for my understanding of the the mechanics of the game and community.

I hope that everyone, when such people cross their paths, never take people like xamp for granted. I certainly never did, and never will.

“You carve your name on hearts, not tombstones. A legacy is etched into the minds of others and the stories they share about you.”
DistortioN 8 Jan, 2016 @ 9:03pm 
Today the sun shines through the range as we picture his sweet smiling face among the angels, no longer in pain. It is those left behind that must deal with the pain and loss we feel and while they are considerable, we can take comfort in knowing that he is where he is supposed to be, and one day we will see him again. When we remember what a fun person Xamp was we can’t help but smile, and as much as I am hurting today I know he is in a better place. I want us all to remember to laugh and smile, and have fun every day, because we only get one life, and if we learned anything from my brother, we learned to enjoy our lives all the time because we aren’t guaranteed tomorrow. I love you Xamp, and thank you for all being here to celebrate my wonderful brother’s full life.
DistortioN 8 Jan, 2016 @ 9:09pm 
When I received the call letting me know Xamp was gone, I felt as if a part of me was gone. I have literally spent every moment of my waking life with, or near Xamp. He is very much a brother as much as he is a best friend. I will always cherish the moments that we spent together, and love his children and family as much as I love my own. Thank you Xamp, for bringing out the best of me, and touching my family in ways that only a true friend, and loving family member could. I will always cherish what you have given me. I appreciate your friendship more than these simple words can express. In the words of our Lord, “A true friend sticks by you like family…”

You truly lived up to this Xamp; may you rest in peace friend. :(
DistortioN 9 Jan, 2016 @ 1:23am 
Rip Xamp :< miss you so much buddy x
bntez 9 Jan, 2016 @ 2:06am 
Yes it's sad news, he will be missed a lot. :(
bntez 9 Jan, 2016 @ 2:07am 
Rest in peace my cousin,:(
V1LLn 14 Jan, 2016 @ 10:02pm 
RIP
DistortioN 14 Jan, 2016 @ 10:03pm 
Villain were you related?
bntez 14 Jan, 2016 @ 11:06pm 
I miss him so much :(

I used to eat pho with him on the weekends
yukari 永遠 15 Jan, 2016 @ 12:07am 
hey butterfly, by learning from his views and perspectives and his wealth of knowledge of counter-strike do you mean he showed you where to find private cheats breh
bntez 15 Jan, 2016 @ 12:47am 
Dear Haydn, sorry I do not understand your question, while we shall never know if my cousin took advantage of external assistance, may his legacy to the community be upheld, we will all miss xamp and his commitment to the Australian Cs community, may his soul rest in peace.
V1LLn 15 Jan, 2016 @ 3:07am 
We uses to go to the same church:steamsad:
Last edited by V1LLn; 15 Jan, 2016 @ 3:07am
bntez 15 Jan, 2016 @ 6:09am 
He is with God now, may his soul rest in peace
badboy2002 17 Jan, 2016 @ 12:11am 
hi
mega2f 18 Jan, 2016 @ 3:38am 
Will our grieving ever end :_(
< >
Showing 1-15 of 39 comments
Per page: 1530 50