The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

Revelations (Obsolete)
Gooberer 2 Jun, 2018 @ 1:05am
A question about Chapter 2 of Revlations
Sooo, since Ch.2 will now INCLUDE Ch.1 within itself for code reasons, will we get a small update to Glacier again like the Champion update?

I mean, It would be cool (LOL FUNNY RAWR XD) to see that unused Gemini alt. boss on the workshop cover art finally become a reality!
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Gooberer 2 Jun, 2018 @ 12:30pm 
Or, as a kinda seperate suggestion, can we have an unlockable boss? Not like the champion versions of the normal bosses, but a whole new boss- maybe a devil room boss, i'm thinking?

I think it'd be cool to have another boss besides krampus to fight in the devil deal room, since I haven't seen 1 mod that adds a boss to the devil room pool- and I think that's actually a really interesting pool to add to!

Hell, he could be as simple as shoot 4 blood shots in a + pattern, shoot a brimstone shot at the player, repeat. Your choice, pal
Last edited by Gooberer; 2 Jun, 2018 @ 12:38pm
Anonymous_Koala  [developer] 4 Jun, 2018 @ 2:37am 
Geminice isn't planned anytime soon, honestly.

Dunno about any added bosses as they're a huuge bit of content to make. But it's not *impossible*.
Last edited by Anonymous_Koala; 4 Jun, 2018 @ 2:38am
Gooberer 4 Jun, 2018 @ 10:49am 
mmm... yea ok- good job on the mod guys!
Gooberer 4 Jun, 2018 @ 11:06am 
also... you haven't been respondin alot lately to comments- u just sick or u workin on somethin?

just curious
Anonymous_Koala  [developer] 4 Jun, 2018 @ 11:14am 
Originally posted by Li'lgamer1337:
also... you haven't been respondin alot lately to comments- u just sick or u workin on somethin?

just curious
Either they repeat themselves, I forget, or I just can't say anything.
Gooberer 4 Jun, 2018 @ 11:18am 
ok, cheers again
Merchant 21 Jun, 2018 @ 2:13pm 
Is chapter 2 planned for release before 2019?
Anonymous_Koala  [developer] 21 Jun, 2018 @ 2:17pm 
Originally posted by Hermit Crabs:
Ye, maybe even sooner than you'd think.
Merchant 21 Jun, 2018 @ 2:22pm 
Originally posted by Anonymous_Koala:
Originally posted by Hermit Crabs:
Ye, maybe even sooner than you'd think.
:D
Gooberer 21 Jun, 2018 @ 2:32pm 
oh hey, it's been a while since I've checked my own discussion page.

Y'know, I've been thinking of an interesting idea for Ch.2 which- I know ahead of time- probably will not make it, if even being considered. That idea? Mini bosses!

Enemies toppling even elite enemies, and only being fought alone- these things will pack a punch!
Mini-bosses would randomly spawn inside the Tomb (and if you're really adventurous, even Glacier!) and, when encountered,despawn all other enemies; maybe they could absorb their health, or maybe they just poof 'em out of existence.

They pull from several attacks, similar to bosses, but are still simpler, and a good bit easier then the big foes you see in the boss rooms, from shooting rag-man like homing streams at the player, smacking the player with a mummy wrap, hover about the room and more.

I even had an idea for one: the Mummy!
Base Hp: 100 (Health scaling: I dunno- add it if u want?)
Spawns: Tomb (randomly located)
Attacks: Whips the player w/ mummy wrap (1 heart Dmg), spews out sandy bullets in the cardinal, diagonal, and then in all 6 directions in quick succession. Spawns a Buried Ragling (faster, lesser Hp Ragling)

Hope the idea sounds great, and I might post again soon!
Last edited by Gooberer; 21 Jun, 2018 @ 2:34pm
Gooberer 23 Jun, 2018 @ 4:36am 
alsoooooo... can I get an incy wincy approx. percentage completion update? I beg I hate suspense and waiting for things.

And will there ever be a 2nd trailer before Chapter 2 actually releases?
Fireender123 24 Jun, 2018 @ 6:06pm 
Originally posted by Li'lgamer1337:
alsoooooo... can I get an incy wincy approx. percentage completion update? I beg I hate suspense and waiting for things.

And will there ever be a 2nd trailer before Chapter 2 actually releases?
there was a trailer
Gooberer 25 Jun, 2018 @ 12:27pm 
Yeah I know the one 4 items and enemies I'm wonderin if there will be a 2nd one covering I dunno Bosses or somethin
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50