The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

Revelations (Obsolete)
Foxy Fox 22 Jun, 2018 @ 8:04am
Glacier help
I literally can't figure out how to get into the glacier, can anyone help me out with this problem
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Gooberer 23 Jun, 2018 @ 4:33am 
Ok Brett, ya see you need to be on Basement I/II (I if you want to enter on Glacier I, II if you want Glacier II). You'll also need a key to enter the shop.

What ya do is, enter the shop and theres a nice ol' convenient chilly door leading to an Icy pit of death and despair. Have fun.

(Incase ya don't get the "chilly" door, it's the door with the sign by it w/ a snowflake symbol on it)
Last edited by Gooberer; 23 Jun, 2018 @ 4:33am
Gooberer 23 Jun, 2018 @ 4:34am 
also... ya know that there's lik a 100 posts on this already, right? Like, you have been missing OUT man.
Foxy Fox 23 Jun, 2018 @ 6:14am 
Originally posted by Li'lgamer1337:
Ok Brett, ya see you need to be on Basement I/II (I if you want to enter on Glacier I, II if you want Glacier II). You'll also need a key to enter the shop.

What ya do is, enter the shop and theres a nice ol' convenient chilly door leading to an Icy pit of death and despair. Have fun.

(Incase ya don't get the "chilly" door, it's the door with the sign by it w/ a snowflake symbol on it)

I know this but my problem is that the door is not appearing in the shop no matter what I do
Foxy Fox 25 Jun, 2018 @ 7:54am 
honestly I have no idea what is wrong, could it be something to do with alphabirth?
Brickwall 26 Jun, 2018 @ 4:06am 
the door not showing on my game and when i continue my run the normal path catacombs floor is just pure black no enemies only bosses and treasure room
and its only when reveltions activate
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50