The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

Revelations (Obsolete)
Glacier help
I literally can't figure out how to get into the glacier, can anyone help me out with this problem
< >
Se afișează 1-5 din 5 comentarii
Ok Brett, ya see you need to be on Basement I/II (I if you want to enter on Glacier I, II if you want Glacier II). You'll also need a key to enter the shop.

What ya do is, enter the shop and theres a nice ol' convenient chilly door leading to an Icy pit of death and despair. Have fun.

(Incase ya don't get the "chilly" door, it's the door with the sign by it w/ a snowflake symbol on it)
Editat ultima dată de Gooberer; 23 iun. 2018 la 4:33
also... ya know that there's lik a 100 posts on this already, right? Like, you have been missing OUT man.
Postat inițial de Li'lgamer1337:
Ok Brett, ya see you need to be on Basement I/II (I if you want to enter on Glacier I, II if you want Glacier II). You'll also need a key to enter the shop.

What ya do is, enter the shop and theres a nice ol' convenient chilly door leading to an Icy pit of death and despair. Have fun.

(Incase ya don't get the "chilly" door, it's the door with the sign by it w/ a snowflake symbol on it)

I know this but my problem is that the door is not appearing in the shop no matter what I do
honestly I have no idea what is wrong, could it be something to do with alphabirth?
the door not showing on my game and when i continue my run the normal path catacombs floor is just pure black no enemies only bosses and treasure room
and its only when reveltions activate
< >
Se afișează 1-5 din 5 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50