The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

Revelations (Obsolete)
Question About Ch.2 of Revelations
My question is if you're accepting any ideas and the like for the second chapter of Revelations. I'm sure there's a flesh tsunami of people who love this mod that'd be willing to toss their ideas your way a la Bob's Brain.
< >
Показване на 1-15 от 140 коментара
We do!
We don't promise using all of them, but feel free to suggest.
I would suggest adding an item that would increase the number of rooms in a floor like the Red Key from Antibirth does. The next chapter is a Tomb, so having a large number of rooms to explore would be really nice.

In fact I would love a chapter, mod or an item that would allow exploring floors, and would add a large amount of rooms to a floor.
Първоначално публикувано от Little Nemo:
I would suggest adding an item that would increase the number of rooms in a floor like the Red Key from Antibirth does. The next chapter is a Tomb, so having a large number of rooms to explore would be really nice.

In fact I would love a chapter, mod or an item that would allow exploring floors, and would add a large amount of rooms to a floor.
That's impossible to make in the ab+ api.
Are you going to make a forest/jungle themed level?
here an idea...

Pyramid:
Active Item
Battery Charge 4
Effect: Upon using this item you have a 75% chance to spawn 2 friendly boneys, a 20% to spawn a friendly rag trite ( The rag man equilavent of the trites) and a 5% chance of getting a random item from any pool, but this will remove the pyramid from your grasp.
Pools: Secret, Angel or In a Black Market

I say this since the tomb is going to be egyption or im guessing, this is a small idea nothing to big nothing to small.
Im super exited to use this but I have to ask.

Is this compatible with Afterbirth+ and its Booster packs?

and the next foor where are you going to take us next? are you keeping with enviromental floors like, Ice, Dessert, Jungle? or are we going to some other places?

Also I would like to see some new followers! I have a soft spot for buddy freinds! I alwase wanted a toy mech baby that fired a cursed eye missle salvo! but thats just me. sadly i dont have the moding experince to pull that off.

Thanks for looking at my coment! Hope you the best at the rest of the mod packs.
i just want you to add a penguin ice item for chapter 1, i love penguins and need more of them in my games
Първоначално публикувано от Tornado6500:
Im super exited to use this but I have to ask.

Is this compatible with Afterbirth+ and its Booster packs?

and the next foor where are you going to take us next? are you keeping with enviromental floors like, Ice, Dessert, Jungle? or are we going to some other places?

Also I would like to see some new followers! I have a soft spot for buddy freinds! I alwase wanted a toy mech baby that fired a cursed eye missle salvo! but thats just me. sadly i dont have the moding experince to pull that off.

Thanks for looking at my coment! Hope you the best at the rest of the mod packs.
of course it's compatible with ab+ and the booster packs, why won't it be when its on the steam workshop?

there are some new followers already, nd an idea for the next floor after Tomb, which I won't reveal yet.
Any chance we might see a similar reward mechanic for doing the optional floors kinda like how antibirth gave you double treasure rooms? as of right now the only reason to go to the glacier is to get the mirror shard and just because you want too, which is fine but it would feel nice to take on the challenge for an nice little reward
Първоначално публикувано от Phatness:
Any chance we might see a similar reward mechanic for doing the optional floors kinda like how antibirth gave you double treasure rooms? as of right now the only reason to go to the glacier is to get the mirror shard and just because you want too, which is fine but it would feel nice to take on the challenge for an nice little reward
To be fair, breaking ice blocks in case you could get Ice Tray is pretty worth it.

Well, there is a reward for entering the shops in the optional floor. The items from the mod are on sale.

EDIT: Oh and there's a chance to get a special room with a free devil deal item.
Последно редактиран от Pupz; 8 май 2018 в 21:28
Първоначално публикувано от impupzables:

Well, there is a reward for entering the shops in the optional floor. The items from the mod are on sale.

EDIT: Oh and there's a chance to get a special room with a free devil deal item.
I've never found that free devil item room, is it something that only appears sometimes?
Първоначално публикувано от impupzables:

I've never found that free devil item room, is it something that only appears sometimes?

Same here. I have never seen it myself, although I did read about it in the wiki. I think that room should always appear, or maybe the Developers should design some easter egg rooms and one of them at random should always appear. Something like special encounters from Fallout series. Maybe a set of rooms with good, maybe new too, items that can be found only there. With 3 good items in total (one for every new chapter), it could be worth entering there.

Because as of now, maybe except to unlock some items, it is pointless to entet the Glacier.

The idea from Antibirth is good. But it is already "taken". But maybe an additional boss item in boss rooms. The Tomb could have greatly increased chance to get devil and angel rooms (or maybe even guaranted) like Duality item. Or that easter egg rooms idea mentioned earlier (with item/trinket increasing the chance of getting another).

Same here. I have never seen it myself, although I did read about it in the wiki. I think that room should always appear, or maybe the Developers should design some easter egg rooms and one of them at random should always appear. Something like special encounters from Fallout series. Maybe a set of rooms with good, maybe new too, items that can be found only there. With 3 good items in total (one for every new chapter), it could be worth entering there.

Because as of now, maybe except to unlock some items, it is pointless to entet the Glacier.

The idea from Antibirth is good. But it is already "taken". But maybe an additional boss item in boss rooms. The Tomb could have greatly increased chance to get devil and angel rooms (or maybe even guaranted) like Duality item. Or that easter egg rooms idea mentioned earlier (with item/trinket increasing the chance of getting another).
but it isn't pointless. Mirror Shard isn't really an incentive but its surprisingly strong, the devil deal room used to be actually pretty common but now I wouldn't consider it an incentive, there's something potentially coming in ch.2 and the extra rev shop item thing.

Also we won't do the antibirth idea because that ended up a very bad idea, it makes the player waaayyy too powerful.
Първоначално публикувано от Anonymous_Koala:

but it isn't pointless. Mirror Shard isn't really an incentive but its surprisingly strong, the devil deal room used to be actually pretty common but now I wouldn't consider it an incentive, there's something potentially coming in ch.2 and the extra rev shop item thing.

Also we won't do the antibirth idea because that ended up a very bad idea, it makes the player waaayyy too powerful.

It kinda is. Theme aside, the Glacier reward is almost the same as normal route reward. The only difference is that Shard and the possibility to buy an extra item in the shop (provided we aren't broke). That's all. I must admit I like entering the Glacier because the theme feels pretty nice and surely it is nicer to eyes than a generic normal route chapter, but stuff-wise it isn't too appealing. At least right now. Maybe ch.2 will change that.

About Antibirth idea I also kinda dissagree. BoI is a pretty RNG game, and chances are that both items in the treasure room will be bad. It is not that rare to choose beetwen a sickness and a disease there. Not to mention that it might be too op only to the brothers characters that can take both of the items. But to be able to play them we must first beat Antibirth on a normal mode anyway.

Of course I don't want to criticize you. You did a fantastic work with this mod and I can't wait for the ch.2. But I agree that perhaps the Glacier could have some better or maybe even more rewards.
< >
Показване на 1-15 от 140 коментара
На страница: 1530 50