The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

Revelations (AB+ only)
cadetpirx 20 Aug, 2021 @ 4:20pm
Revelations final boss:Predicted unlocks
Here is a list of what characters I think can unlock when defeating the Revelations final boss when it is fully complete!
Characters:
Isaac:Ancient D6
Magdalene:Frozen Heart
Cain:Cain's Eye Patch
Judas:Broken Dagger
???:Fate's Loss
Eve:Eve's Bird Eye
Samson:Gusty Blood
Azazel:Azazel's Third Horn
Lazarus:Mummy Rags
Eden:Syntax Error
The Lost:Tomb Spirit
Lilith:Snow Kitty
Keeper:Frosty Penny
Apollyon:Locust of Frost
The Forgotten:Frosty Bone
Bethany:Beth's Heart
Jacob & Esau:Ancient Remote
Sarah:Sarah's Wing Feather
Dante & Charon:Lil' Charon
Bertran:Bertling Star(get it? Morning Star)
Revelations' Chapter 4 Character:TBA

Tainted Characters:
Tainted Isaac:Ancient Dice Fragment
Tainted Magdalene:Ragged Heart
Tainted Cain:Torn Bag
Tainted Judas:Dark Fez
Tainted ???:Moxie's Skull
Tainted Eve:Cold Blood
Tainted Samson:Samson's Rage
Tainted Azazel:Lil' Begotten
Tainted Lazarus:Lazarus Jr.(Familiar version of T. Lazarus)
Tainted Eden:Eden's Curse
Tainted Lost:Cursed Orb
Tainted Lilith:Lil' Bloodsie
Tainted Keeper:Keeper's Noose
Tainted Apollyon:Lil' Antlion
Tainted Forgotten:Ragged Skull
Tainted Bethany:Tomb Spirit
Tainted Jacob:Jacob's Chain piece
Tainted Sarah:Dark Penance
Tainted Dante:Charon's Broken Lantern
Tainted Bertran:Bertson(get it? It's Wilson from a movie called Carried Away)
Revelations' Chapter 4 Tainted Character:TBA

So,what you think these predicted unlocks? Oh,And you are welcome to do your predicted unlocks also!
Last edited by cadetpirx; 24 Aug, 2021 @ 10:45am
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
david_ebr 23 Aug, 2021 @ 11:33pm 
yo estoy emocionado y espero lo adapten ya para repetance
Awestin11 2 Oct, 2021 @ 6:41pm 
Well considering this tab exists, I'll try to give my ideas...
This also aligns with the idea that Narcissus IV (or whatever it's gonna be called) is the final boss. I'll go back and edit the blank ones later (if I get any good ideas and if I remember). I'm also only doing vanilla characters as I'll leave Sarah and Dante for Team Rev, and also no Tainted cuz I've got nothing besides T. Jacob.

Isaac: Stitched Robes - Considering all the D&D dice in the game (and how Isaac is affiliated with most of them), I think it'd be cool if his unlock would be a set of robes representative of a Dungeon Master.
Magdalene: ??? - Haven't got any ideas for her yet...
Cain: Mark of God - This is a reference to how God puts a mark on Cain so that anyone who found him wouldn't kill him (see Genesis 4:13-16).
Judas: ??? - No ideas for him either.
??? (Blue Baby): Hollow Ground - He's a walking corpse, and as such, is mostly hollowed out inside and being devoured from within. Also a play on Hallowed Ground.
Eve: Shame - A reference to how Adam and Eve felt shame and discontent after eating of the Tree of Knowledge.
Samson: Broken Pillars - I know this is already referenced in the game (see Tainted Samson's unlock card) but there's no reference to it in-game. If you're unaware this is a callback to how Samson was called out of his prison to perform for the Philistines, and pushes on the temple's pillars and breaks them, sacking the whole temple on both himself and his captors.
Azazel: Ascension - This one actually isn't a Bible reference but rather to the in-game lore. Azazel is what Isaac sees himself as (see post-Cathedral ending), and Isaac finally comes to terms with himself that most of the problems weren't his fault but rather caused by those around him. If Azazel is what Isaac sees himself as before than how does he see himself now (after the Mother and Beast endings)?
Lazarus: God Hand - Another reference to how Lazarus was resurrected, also a play on Godhead.
Eden: Syntax Error - I agree with you on this one.
The Lost: Condemned Soul - A reference to in-game lore how Isaac's mother beats him up in the Mother ending. Also slots in perfectly with the other Repentance Lost unlocks (Lost Soul and Hungry Soul).
Lilith: ???
The Keeper: ???
Apollyon: ???
The Forgotten: Fractured Skull - More calcium unlocks.
Bethany: Beth's Heart - Again I agree, also because the fact that it was a scrapped Repentance item.
Jacob and Esau: Isaac's Remains - A reference to how Jacob and Esau, despite their differences, come together to bury their father, Isaac. The item in-game would reference, well, Isaac's Remains (such as the ones uncovered with unlocking The Forgotten).

T. Jacob: Birthright? - This would be an inverted birthright in-game and summon a friendly (and weaker) version of The Revenant (otherwise known as Dark Esau) on pickup. This is also a reference to how Jacob and Esau come back together to bury Isaac.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50