RimWorld

RimWorld

Universal Trade Hub
Possible features?
I've just decided to make this since the dev really seems to want to keep their mod all updated and nice. Post ideas here, i'll post my own too. Gooday to you all, if anyone else is reading this.
EDIT
Neat how it's actually gained some traction. Post more ideas, perhaps the developer will see
Last edited by NexusLeader; 10 Jul @ 8:18pm
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
A way to sell stuff, not just buy, would be a great addition to the mod. Or at least that's my opinion x3
Aphasia 9 Jul @ 6:06am 
A setting to allow the hub to sell literally anything, I would love the opportunity to buy 500 golden cubes
A way to sell stuff would ruin the need to use caravans. Don't add this. Insteaad, maybe we could have a buisness addon, where you can setup an online business in this mod. We would have to pay a fee for using this online buisness tho, like 2500 silver every quarter of a year.
A setting where you can choose the material a certain weapon or armor has
SirVivel 10 Jul @ 1:10pm 
I'm split between LordDucky and Shiro/ Aphasia... selling would be nice indeed but it might negate the reason to befriend other Clans to trade with them. Does this console work only with the orbital trade ships or can you ask other colonies for help, too? Like: The neanderthals might have more than enough veggies, I need them but can't travel the 4 days one way. Let's ask them via console if they can come or send via drop shipping. Same with meat where you have to travel too close to pirates and risk an ambush. BTW: Can you buy slaves, too? *innocent smile*
Well, even if you do add the possibility to sell things using the console, it'll still be up to the player to decide if they'll use said functionality or not. It's not like everyone uses caravans for trading, or like me, has mods that while more late game, add vehicles that are much faster than waiting for the delivery. You could also make it into a config thing that's off by default.

And yes, you should definitely be able to buy slaves ^^
Aphasia 10 Jul @ 2:35pm 
Well, my biggest issue with normal trading is that in the endgame, I sometimes need like 20 thousand steel or smth, no faction would afford that much, nor could they sell me 300 thousand gold for some giant build
A complete rework so it's like a player controlled market, think runescape grand exchange
^
that'd be its own mod for Multiplayer Mod
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50