STAR WARS™ Knights of the Old Republic™ II: The Sith Lords™

STAR WARS™ Knights of the Old Republic™ II: The Sith Lords™

(English) The Sith Lords Restored Content Modification (TSLRCM)
RynBrolo 4 Oct, 2023 @ 6:57pm
Can't move after combat
I am new to the PC world as I played these on OG Xbox and (tried) on the Switch, but the failed DLC really disappointed me. I tried this mod back early August and after the first 2 mining droids I was stuck and could not move after combat. I just tried to play again and this same issue happened. I do not have any other mods active and I am not sure what to do. Again, new to PC and Steam so there is a chance it could be an easy fix I just do not know about.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Komnene 8 Oct, 2023 @ 3:37am 
I am having the same issue. If I save and reload whatever I've just killed vanishes and I can move again but the same bug happens after the next round of combat.
evilweener 9 Oct, 2023 @ 3:00pm 
I had this issue as well, set frames to 60. the game's engine refuses to comp for higher tech. it happens.
Magical Tiger 11 Oct, 2023 @ 11:05pm 
Originally posted by evilweener:
I had this issue as well, set frames to 60. the game's engine refuses to comp for higher tech. it happens.

How do i set the fames to 60? i dont see it in the options
Saltish Taffy 19 Oct, 2023 @ 9:08pm 
I also have the issue, although it seems to be occurring less after getting off Peragus II (the first area). It's a little annoying but if you save right after the fight and reload immediately you can get movement back.
Originally posted by Magical Tiger:
Originally posted by evilweener:

How do i set the fames to 60? i dont see it in the options
when you set resolution, itll show you resolution + framerate. choose 60 or below. also turn on vsync. and lastly, if you have an nvidia card (although im sure you can do this with amd freesync software as well) open the nvidia control panel and change your refresh rate manually to 60hz and (just to be safe) turn off gsync.
Mumrik 4 Jul @ 2:05pm 
I have the same issue, but only when i reach Malachor V, my character just freezes after combat and I cant continiue playing.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50