XCOM 2
Capnbubs Accessories Pack - No Expansion
Reduviid 16 Feb, 2016 @ 11:47am
Power Armor Helmets
Am I the only one who thinks the vanilla power armor helmets look ... lame? Perhaps the mod author would be interested in crafting new power armor helmets in the future?

In my opinion, the vanilla helmets don't look badass or imposing like XCOM EU/EW. I want my guys to look like SPARTANS gosh darn it! Or whatever Capnbubs decides to create :steamhappy:
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Blackdragonbird 17 Feb, 2016 @ 7:20am 
The problem with the vanilla power helmets is that the power armor itself don't have collars. If Capnbubs can create a power armor model with collar, or a standalone collar, the vanilla power helmets will look much better.
Reduviid 17 Feb, 2016 @ 12:40pm 
Originally posted by Blackdragonbird:
The problem with the vanilla power helmets is that the power armor itself don't have collars. If Capnbubs can create a power armor model with collar, or a standalone collar, the vanilla power helmets will look much better.

I think creating an entire set of armor is gonna be a lot more work than just making a new helmet ...and besides, my problem with the helmets is that they don't look like helmets, but like the face shields cops wear during riots, or half-assed gas masks.

It doesn't seem appropriate, given the enemy they're fighting who makes use of chemical and incendiary weapons. I mean, only ONE of the helmets is fully enclosed, but it's not even 'connected' to the armor itself (you can see their neck).

Hunter 2129 23 Mar, 2016 @ 9:59pm 
Originally posted by Red:
Originally posted by Blackdragonbird:

I think creating an entire set of armor is gonna be a lot more work than just making a new helmet ...and besides, my problem with the helmets is that they don't look like helmets, but like the face shields cops wear during riots, or half-assed gas masks.

It doesn't seem appropriate, given the enemy they're fighting who makes use of chemical and incendiary weapons. I mean, only ONE of the helmets is fully enclosed, but it's not even 'connected' to the armor itself (you can see their neck).

I completely agree thats my biggest gripe with the game. the one good cosmetic in the anarchy exspansion is a helmet called the "space helmet" its kinda like the inclosed power armor helmet but has gas mask like vents. but they screwed up the coloring on the hemet so it doesn't match the rest of your soilder. But I so want collars too.
Last edited by Hunter 2129; 23 Mar, 2016 @ 10:02pm
2Scribble 19 Apr, 2016 @ 1:07am 
I don't think they look lame - I just wish there were more OF them! There's like BARELY any endgame customization options - all the real customization options work was done for plate and the basic armor! Dunno what we'd do without this mod lol
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50