RimWorld

RimWorld

SeedsPlease
Blaze 20 Jun, 2021 @ 12:09am
Updated Megapatch - now on Github
I fixed a few definitions for the megapatch so it's now compatible with Vanilla Factions - Medieval as well as Vanilla Brewing Extended - Coffee and Tea, and got permission from Shadow to re-upload it (here) as they've taken a break from rimworld modding. If that's alright, I'll make it public; just wanna make sure there's not a better way to do this or something. I figure it'll probably be too much maintenance work to include in the Seeds Please mod proper which is why it's currently set up as a dependency, but idk?

In any case, I took the opportunity to add a github repo for it as well (here[github.com]), which means that it should be a fair bit easier to collate patches in the future - hence, the Megapatch Project.

@Charlotte (notfood?), I can add you as a collaborator on the git repo and/or contributor on the "new" megapatch project if you'd like? Would probably be good to have a few people's hands on it, so that when I also inevitably take a break from modding rimworld it doesn't die again :P
Last edited by Blaze; 20 Jun, 2021 @ 12:11am