Need some advice modding New Vegas

MrEckoShy

Hello, I assure you I've tried Googling answers to these questions and haven't been able to find anything. Maybe I'm just too dumb to figure it out, that's fine. I've played NV with mods before but never this many at once, and also the last time I played modded NV was a LONG time ago. For context I'm using Vortex mod manager and I followed the Viva New Vegas guide to hopefully get the most stable game possible.

First question, I'm using Titans of the New West 2.0 and JAM. In Vortex it gives me a message saying there is a compatibility patch for these two mods "provided on this plugins mod page" under Titans. I cannot find any compatibility patches for the two that seem required. I see one called "Divided Weapon Sprint Animation" but it seems totally optional. Does anyone know what else it might be referring to or is it a safe bet that both Titans and JAM will work correctly?

Second question, what's the best mod for making NPC's and the player character look better? I want to be very careful and not install anything that's gonna cause bugs and performance issues and as far as I know things that mess with NPC faces/meshes and such can be tricky, so I'd like recommendations from the more knowledgeable.

Third question, might sound silly, but I can't seem to find a mod for NV to change the pip boys flashlight to a directional cone more like a real life flashlight. I see a lot of mods on Nexus to make the light brighter or cover a wider distance, but none that change it from an aoe light around your character to a forward beam.

Fourth question, I'm trying to strike a careful balance with combat and resource management. I've currently got JSawyer Ultimate, BLEED, and Famine installed. I did a little testing on the citizens of Goodsprings and the Cazadors up north. Without BLEED things feel a bit too tanky. With BLEED, even with very low Gun stats on my character, the people in Goodsprings die too easily (and Victor bleeds for some reason. Leaking oil maybe?). The thing is, I don't want some realistic FPS. I still want an RPG where my stats matter. I also want to make sure ammo is rare enough that I'm forced to craft spare rounds and occasionally fall back on melee, but if every bullet does super high damage that might counteract that aspect of resource management. Can anyone who's used these mods before give me an idea of what to expect over the long term course of a playthrough?

Fifth and final question, can anyone recommend some really good mods to make the less-used skills and attributes more appealing/important? I've got Harder Barter Faster Stronger to make the barter skill more important for managing the economy of the game. I've got Traps Tweaks to slightly reduce the reliance on Repair by making traps be disarmed by Science, Survival, and Explosives instead. Any more good mods like this? Ideally something else to make Survival a bit more versatile and Charisma matter outside a handful of perks.

Thank you very much for the help.

Load Order:
FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm