Bakery Simulator

Bakery Simulator

View Stats:
This topic has been locked
User Friendly, I hope....
the Game Mechanics are unlike Cooking Simulator. :steamfacepalm:.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Angella 13 Jul, 2020 @ 4:53am 
User friendly for sure :)

What kind of mechanics would you like to see in-game?
Capt.Cliff™ 13 Jul, 2020 @ 9:49am 
Originally posted by LMG_Angella:

Anything to Cooking Simulator!! When it came to the mechs of handling utensils, they were just awful. I dont play it anymore. I understand it was a challenge to get them right. However the final result was still impractical. Has far as gameplay mechs for BS, Im not sure ATM. I will think about it. Thanks for asking. Are you considering a possible demo of BS??
Last edited by Capt.Cliff™; 13 Jul, 2020 @ 9:51am
Angella 14 Jul, 2020 @ 7:24am 
Originally posted by Capt.Cliff™:

Anything to Cooking Simulator!! When it came to the mechs of handling utensils, they were just awful. I dont play it anymore. I understand it was a challenge to get them right. However the final result was still impractical. Has far as gameplay mechs for BS, Im not sure ATM. I will think about it. Thanks for asking. Are you considering a possible demo of BS??
No problem, you are most welcomed.

Yes, we will release a demo or prologue before the full version to gather opinions, ideas and suggestions :)
Capt.Cliff™ 14 Jul, 2020 @ 1:45pm 
Yes, we will release a demo or prologue before the full version to gather opinions, ideas and suggestions :)

:steamhappy:
Angella 15 Jul, 2020 @ 1:15am 
:steamhappy:
JCorso 28 Aug, 2020 @ 8:20pm 
It will be an option to make custom recipes which will effect the amount of next order? For example if i make bread more sweet and that restaurant's clients likes it more sweet so next time they will order more. Or all recipes will be prefix? You add this, you add that and you get bread.
Last edited by JCorso; 28 Aug, 2020 @ 8:21pm
Angella 31 Aug, 2020 @ 1:14am 
Originally posted by J.Corso:
It will be an option to make custom recipes which will effect the amount of next order? For example if i make bread more sweet and that restaurant's clients likes it more sweet so next time they will order more. Or all recipes will be prefix? You add this, you add that and you get bread.
Yes, you will be able to add your own recipes. :)

Many things will affect the number of orders. Reputation, time of delivering the goods, special orders etc.
JCorso 4 Sep, 2020 @ 9:02am 
Originally posted by Angella:
Originally posted by J.Corso:
Yes, you will be able to add your own recipes. :)

Many things will affect the number of orders. Reputation, time of delivering the goods, special orders etc.

That sounds awesome. I cant wait :)
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 10 Jul, 2020 @ 7:57am