Boom 3D

Boom 3D

Feature request
Would it be possible to have Boom 3d select the profile (ie rock, game, etc) based on the source of the audio? Ie, if i'm playing a game it will set the profile to game, if i'm watching Youtube or playing an mp3 it selects a music profile (based on my suggestions via a profile selector)?
Originally posted by Aqib:
Hi, this feature is already available in the app.
Go to app settings and enable:
"Automatically enable selection of the app-specific equalizer preset based on the app that is currently playing audio."
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
A developer of this app has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
76561198962315644  [developer] 10 Jan @ 7:56am 
Hi, this feature is already available in the app.
Go to app settings and enable:
"Automatically enable selection of the app-specific equalizer preset based on the app that is currently playing audio."
Thanks
I tried playing a Youtube video of a song and it does not switch to a profile. What file types does it recognize and how does it know which eq preset I want?
76561198962315644  [developer] 11 Jan @ 1:37am 
Originally posted by davidself1001:
I tried playing a Youtube video of a song and it does not switch to a profile. What file types does it recognize and how does it know which eq preset I want?
Example:
Open Browser->Play Something->Choose A Preset.
or
Open Game->Audio Starts->Choose a preset.

Now when you open Game or Browser it will select that preset.

Note that only one app preset is selected at a time when audio is coming from multiple sources.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50