HUMANKIND™

HUMANKIND™

View Stats:
Builder's Pride is broken now?
When I played the demo of this a long time ago, the Builder's affinity bonus "pride" was confusing, but it worked--the city's current stability value went up by 10 when completing a district, though it started decaying after that.

Now it seems to do absolutely nothing? My stability just keeps decaying 5 per turn and completing districts doesn't affect the value at all.

If this is indicative of the state of the game, I think I regret my purchase even at $5.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Daarkarr0w  [developer] 15 Jul @ 1:11am 
Originally posted by Manxome:
When I played the demo of this a long time ago, the Builder's affinity bonus "pride" was confusing, but it worked--the city's current stability value went up by 10 when completing a district, though it started decaying after that.

Now it seems to do absolutely nothing? My stability just keeps decaying 5 per turn and completing districts doesn't affect the value at all.

If this is indicative of the state of the game, I think I regret my purchase even at $5.
There could be a lot of factor involving the decreasing of stability. Not sure if you can tell us a bit more about the game
Manxome 15 Jul @ 1:49am 
I'm only a couple dozen turns into the first-time-playing scenario, I have just one city with a total of 2 territories. I've built 2 maker's quarters, 2 of the Egyptian special districts, 1 luxury extractor, and the starting improvement that gives 4 influence per turn. That's it.

My stability was already at 100 when I finished the first 2 districts, so I couldn't tell whether they would have worked, but for the other 3 my stability was below 100 when they completed and I got no bonus. The stability is not doing anything complicated, it's just going up or down 5 points per turn depending on whether the resting point is above or below the current level.
Daarkarr0w  [developer] 15 Jul @ 2:00am 
Originally posted by Manxome:
I'm only a couple dozen turns into the first-time-playing scenario, I have just one city with a total of 2 territories. I've built 2 maker's quarters, 2 of the Egyptian special districts, 1 luxury extractor, and the starting improvement that gives 4 influence per turn. That's it.

My stability was already at 100 when I finished the first 2 districts, so I couldn't tell whether they would have worked, but for the other 3 my stability was below 100 when they completed and I got no bonus. The stability is not doing anything complicated, it's just going up or down 5 points per turn depending on whether the resting point is above or below the current level.
Which scenario in particular?
Sensei 15 Jul @ 9:05am 
This issue is already listed in the known bugs list
Manxome 15 Jul @ 3:05pm 
Originally posted by Daarkarr0w:
Which scenario in particular?
When I launched the game for the first time it asked me to choose between 3 options, and I chose the middle one, for "I have played this type of game before but not this specific game."
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50