Ageless

Ageless

View Stats:
Sm-ArtThings 20 Jan, 2022 @ 5:44pm
Got this on Switch, definitely surprised at the mixed reviews
Recently bought this on the sale on the Switch and after playing through the first zone and a bunch of the second I have to say I really enjoy the concept and think there's a lot of great puzzles and ways the concept is used. Some of the reviews seem a bit harsh. This game deserves more love imo, it's fun.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
John Hunter 23 Jan, 2022 @ 4:17am 
I've been playing the Switch version as well & I was surprised by all the negative reviews as well. The reviews seem to be saying the game is too hard & buggy. Maybe the devs changed parts of the game recently because the puzzles & platforming seem alright for me. It's still challenging but it in a fair way.

I would say it's a bit buggy but it doesn't completely ruin the experience. Like how the bow doesn't lock on to targets correctly, but it does slow down time which helps a lot. Maybe the slow motion was added recently because I don't think I could get past a lot of things without it.

I was just reading some other posts & it seems like they did fix a lot of bugs & alter how the game works. Apparently the trees in the second area use to take 3 shots to transform but now they only take 2.
Last edited by John Hunter; 23 Jan, 2022 @ 4:21am
Sm-ArtThings 25 Jan, 2022 @ 8:10pm 
Originally posted by John Hunter:
I would say it's a bit buggy but it doesn't completely ruin the experience. Like how the bow doesn't lock on to targets correctly, but it does slow down time which helps a lot. Maybe the slow motion was added recently because I don't think I could get past a lot of things without it.

I was just reading some other posts & it seems like they did fix a lot of bugs & alter how the game works. Apparently the trees in the second area use to take 3 shots to transform but now they only take 2.

I agree, the aiming isnt the best sometimes on console, though as PC players they' be using the mouse anyways. The trees taking 3 hits is pretty big though, I can definitely imagine that making the second area pretty harder.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50