Speed0
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Handholding Inc  [developer] 20 Apr, 2020 @ 11:48am
Bug Reports and Troubleshooting
This thread is reserved for troubleshooting and support. Please post bugs reports and ask for help here.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Handholding Inc  [developer] 28 Sep, 2020 @ 2:30pm 
Hello, we are reporting an issue where no results are visible in All Processes. If you are experiencing this bug, please join our discord server and we will work to solve it.
Odmittens 5 Oct, 2020 @ 2:24pm 
If the executable has any spaces at all, it will always fail to connect. This happened to me when I tried to mount Speed0 to a game with a space in its executable, and it always failed, however when I got rid of the space in the executable, it successfully mounted
Handholding Inc  [developer] 7 Oct, 2020 @ 9:19am 
Originally posted by toab:
If the executable has any spaces at all, it will always fail to connect. This happened to me when I tried to mount Speed0 to a game with a space in its executable, and it always failed, however when I got rid of the space in the executable, it successfully mounted
Thanks! We will have this fixed in the next update.
Odmittens 7 Oct, 2020 @ 9:22pm 
No problem. Love this application a lot, it was worth the wait :hypnospacecool:
Aidophedo 14 Oct, 2020 @ 11:54pm 
Global Keyboard Shortcuts not work, i need to reset the keyboard then can work. But it too trouble.
Aidophedo 14 Oct, 2020 @ 11:55pm 
And i close the game and not close the speed0, i open game again and the game will auto close.
Zayto 15 Oct, 2020 @ 5:28am 
Originally posted by Aidophedo:
Global Keyboard Shortcuts not work, i need to reset the keyboard then can work. But it too trouble.

And i close the game and not close the speed0, i open game again and the game will auto close.
Thanks for the report, the developer will have a look and address this issue as soon as possible.
Last edited by Zayto; 15 Oct, 2020 @ 5:28am
Handholding Inc  [developer] 17 Oct, 2020 @ 8:25am 

Hi, which game are you using this with?

About keyboard shortcuts, we have a fix in the works that will improve the way they work, so please look forward to the next update.
Aidophedo 29 Oct, 2020 @ 9:04pm 
When play the japanese game, the file name is game.exe, but it opened that will change the japanese word. It can't work to "other game", and "all processes" can't find the game. Can make "game processes" to focus the speed0 to find the other game?
Handholding Inc  [developer] 2 Nov, 2020 @ 3:31am 
When play the japanese game, the file name is game.exe, but it opened that will change the japanese word. It can't work to "other game", and "all processes" can't find the game. Can make "game processes" to focus the speed0 to find the other game?

Are you able to rename the game exe?
Aidophedo 18 Nov, 2020 @ 8:30am 
Originally posted by Handholding Inc:

i rename the game exe, someone connection but can't change the speed, and someone error connecting.
Aidophedo 18 Nov, 2020 @ 8:45am 
Originally posted by Handholding Inc:

i rename the game exe, someone connection but can't change the speed, and someone error connecting.

I try to play RaiOhGar: Asuka and the King of Steel on Steam, i can't work. I have use System administrator to try.
Aidophedo 20 Nov, 2020 @ 6:19am 
Play the RPG game, will stop the display but the game keep run and can play. (just display have problem, other speed change program have same problem) And have more detailed to changge the speed.
BigHead 26 Feb, 2021 @ 8:29pm 
My steam games tab does nothing! How can I get it to list my steam games?
Cyber Elite 11 Sep, 2021 @ 2:05pm 
This software is completely broken; none of my Steam games or any processes are being listed, neither can I manually set any of my games to the software. Will be issuing a refund if no solution comes up.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Per page: 1530 50