Lesson Learned

Lesson Learned

통계 보기:
hollyhoell 2022년 11월 24일 오전 1시 19분
Don't get it
Hello,
I played the tutorial then tried to play the first level on easy and die every time. The sling shot does nothing to kill the creatures I don't see a way to build a base. What am I missing?
< >
4개 댓글 중 1-4개 표시
Matt  [개발자] 2022년 11월 29일 오전 5시 21분 
hollyhoell님이 먼저 게시:
Hello,
I played the tutorial then tried to play the first level on easy and die every time. The sling shot does nothing to kill the creatures I don't see a way to build a base. What am I missing?
You should build the towers to protect the base, slingshot only slow down creatures.
hollyhoell 2022년 12월 1일 오전 7시 19분 
Hi, I don't see a way to build the tower, maybe I'll see if there is a video available. I've collected wood and rock but see no where it will allow me to build a tower.
Matt  [개발자] 2022년 12월 8일 오전 6시 05분 
hollyhoell님이 먼저 게시:
Hi, I don't see a way to build the tower, maybe I'll see if there is a video available. I've collected wood and rock but see no where it will allow me to build a tower.
In the tutorial you have an explanation of how to build the tower, you should press 'b' to place the tower, and press 'e' to build it. ;)
AxexAxe 2023년 3월 31일 오후 6시 59분 
i've never played a worse game demo like this, your tutorial is full of ♥♥♥♥. Completely wasting time.
< >
4개 댓글 중 1-4개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50

게시된 날짜: 2022년 11월 24일 오전 1시 19분
게시글: 4