Lesson Learned

Lesson Learned

Vezi statistici:
Don't get it
Hello,
I played the tutorial then tried to play the first level on easy and die every time. The sling shot does nothing to kill the creatures I don't see a way to build a base. What am I missing?
< >
Se afișează 1-4 din 4 comentarii
Matt  [dezvoltator] 29 nov. 2022 la 5:21 
Postat inițial de hollyhoell:
Hello,
I played the tutorial then tried to play the first level on easy and die every time. The sling shot does nothing to kill the creatures I don't see a way to build a base. What am I missing?
You should build the towers to protect the base, slingshot only slow down creatures.
Hi, I don't see a way to build the tower, maybe I'll see if there is a video available. I've collected wood and rock but see no where it will allow me to build a tower.
Matt  [dezvoltator] 8 dec. 2022 la 6:05 
Postat inițial de hollyhoell:
Hi, I don't see a way to build the tower, maybe I'll see if there is a video available. I've collected wood and rock but see no where it will allow me to build a tower.
In the tutorial you have an explanation of how to build the tower, you should press 'b' to place the tower, and press 'e' to build it. ;)
AxexAxe 31 mart. 2023 la 18:59 
i've never played a worse game demo like this, your tutorial is full of ♥♥♥♥. Completely wasting time.
< >
Se afișează 1-4 din 4 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Data postării: 24 nov. 2022 la 1:19
Postări: 4