DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO

what is ultimate upgrade pack actually?
???
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Vlady 7 Jun @ 11:31pm 
Originally posted by dokoham:
???
Tbh no Idea, the only thing that seems to stand out is Shenron, but dunno what does it actually do O_o
Vlady 7 Jun @ 11:32pm 
Wait, maybe I misunderstood, if by ultimate upgrade pack you mean the other thing then you can see it at the end of the trailer, it has some customizable stuff, so nothing that changes the gameplay.
form Bandais site:

Ultimate Upgrade Pack - including the following in-game items::

Goku (Super) Costume with Power Pole
Emote Voice Set
2 player card backgrounds
1 customization item that increases a character's fighting ability
dokoham 8 Jun @ 12:54am 
can the ultimate edition unlock all characters at the begin?
Cheaple 8 Jun @ 12:58am 
Originally posted by dokoham:
can the ultimate edition unlock all characters at the begin?
No, just gogeta and broly (ant their respective forms) so you will have to play the game to unlock the rest of the characters just like the old sparking games
Originally posted by Anxious Egg:
So it's literally p2w?
No ♥♥♥♥ way.
Originally posted by Stallion:
So it's literally p2w?
No ♥♥♥♥ way.

We had these customization items (Capsules/Potaras, etc) in the past games too. Could be just that
Originally posted by DerGefallene:
So it's literally p2w?
No ♥♥♥♥ way.

We had these customization items (Capsules/Potaras, etc) in the past games too. Could be just that
I know that, and I thought of it, but still, they can just make this itemt more powerful that any in the base game and everyone who doesn't have it will be in a disadvantage if they allow the use of custom characters in online play, I hope I'm wrong, but remember that this is modern Bandai Namco.
Kyrain 8 Jun @ 2:07am 
So it's literally p2w?
No ♥♥♥♥ way.

This
Could be just an early unlock of a capsule you slap onto your character if you play against cpu / other players we had those in the older Sparking games too soo idk if i count that as "P2W"

I know that, and I thought of it, but still, they can just make this itemt more powerful that any in the base game and everyone who doesn't have it will be in a disadvantage if they allow the use of custom characters in online play, I hope I'm wrong, but remember that this is modern Bandai Namco.
They would receive huge backlash. I'm willing to argue that the Budokai Tenkaichi series is even more hyped than Tekken. If they screw this one up they can basically off themselves because of the backlash by the community haha
So it's literally p2w?
No ♥♥♥♥ way.
Oh my ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ god, no it's not. You're LOOKING for reasons to complain.
Obby 8 Jun @ 8:13am 

Tell me youve never played a tenkaichi game without saying it outright. If you did any research and werent just coming here to yap and feel smart, youd know the potara customizations couldnt be used online
Zamasu 8 Jun @ 6:01pm 
Damn this is kinda interesting
Memesman 13 Jul @ 5:06pm 
Originally posted by Obby:
Tell me youve never played a tenkaichi game without saying it outright. If you did any research and werent just coming here to yap and feel smart, youd know the potara customizations couldnt be used online
Bruh, you did not just say that, you do realize only ONE budokai tenkaichi game even had online right? Even then it was only the inferior Wii verison. Not only that but ALL potaras were allowed online, even red potaras, however the ever small bt3 comp group will yell at you for even considering a custom potara battle. THE ENTIRE POINT of the Budokai Tenkaichi series is custom potara battles, HE knows more about this game than you do.
TerunagaTV 14 Jul @ 12:54pm 
So it's literally p2w?
No ♥♥♥♥ way.
how is it pay to win, do you plan on skipping out 99% of the game just to play PVP at the get go?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 1530 50