DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO

DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO

Ps3 controller in sparkin zero
If I connect a PS3 controller with USB, will the PlayStation buttons come out or will the Xbox buttons come out????, because there are video games in which I play with my PS3 controller, but the Xbox buttons come out :csgohelmet:
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
the store page does say it has full support for xbox and ps controllers so it's almost certain that the game will feature layouts for both.
Vlady 1 Jul @ 11:38am 
We should wait.
It depends on the game but for some of them you can directly choose in the options to switch the kind of prompts you see and switch from Xbox to ps without even needing to switch controllers or using cable (can just connect via Bluetooth)
Vlady 1 Jul @ 11:39am 
Most games that force Xbox button prompts are either old or small indies
nom3rcy 1 Jul @ 12:15pm 
Originally posted by Vegetto ♕:
If I connect a PS3 controller with USB, will the PlayStation buttons come out or will the Xbox buttons come out????, because there are video games in which I play with my PS3 controller, but the Xbox buttons come out :csgohelmet:
It might be possible having PS layout on sparking zero, like kakarot had. But only time will tell.
Luwae 2 Jul @ 2:06am 
You'll have the xbox buttons, because the only thing that allows you to play with a ps3 controller is the steam input, that makes the game believe it's another pad. If you want to have the playstation buttons in the UI, you need a ps5 controller, or a mod.
pizzaperz 13 Jul @ 10:40am 
On Day 1 one of the first mods to release is most likely going to be one that changes the controller icons to PlayStation's
Originally posted by pizzaperz:
On Day 1 one of the first mods to release is most likely going to be one that changes the controller icons to PlayStation's
I hope so because there are games with which I use my PS3 controller but the Xbox buttons come out
Last edited by Vegetto ♕; 13 Jul @ 5:21pm
echo 14 Jul @ 12:16pm 
what about N64 controller -_-
Originally posted by echo:
what about N64 controller -_-
you joke, but there use to be a usb converter that let you plug a n64 snes and genesis controller to the pc....not sure about drivers though, but it use to work back then
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50