DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO

DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO

View Stats:
No disintegration :(
Remember how in budokai tenkaichi and raging blast series, when you would finish off the character with an ultimate attack and there would be nothing left of the opponent? Sadly i don't think thats returning. i really wanted it, ah well
< >
Showing 1-15 of 33 comments
There’s no way to know whether or not it has that til launch. Please don’t spread misinformation for jester reacts
Last edited by Elrohir Telemmaitë; 7 Jul @ 1:00am
Vlady 7 Jul @ 1:13am 
Originally posted by Elrohir Telemmaitë:
There’s no way to know whether or not it has that til launch. Please don’t spread misinformation for jester reacts
Chill bro, its true that there's tons of trolls, but he ain't one of them.

He didn't say its not coming back (that would be spreading misinformation), he said he thinks its not coming back, which is understandable since it hasn't been shown yet.

The main reason is that in the beta even after ultimate kills bodies didn't disappear, but its also true that it was only an old beta, so maybe they will add it later on.

We just need to wait.
Last edited by Vlady; 7 Jul @ 1:16am
Originally posted by Vlady:
Still, no need for misinformation until we know for sure
Vlady 7 Jul @ 1:15am 
Added a few info, this ain't about misinformation
Just saw. Sometimes developers don’t put in defeat vanishes to extreme kills in betas and they end up in the full game once they have coded them in
Vlady 7 Jul @ 1:33am 
Just saw. Sometimes developers don’t put in defeat vanishes to extreme kills in betas and they end up in the full game once they have coded them in
Yep, so for now there are reasonable arguments supporting both thesis and antithesis, so there is no need to be overly negative, just gotta wait ^_^ .

But tbh I too think they're going to be added later on, it would be real sad for this small detail to...disappear xD
Last edited by Vlady; 7 Jul @ 1:33am
Yep, so for now there are reasonable arguments supporting both thesis and antithesis, so there is no need to be overly negative, just gotta wait ^_^ .

But tbh I too think they're going to be added later on, it would be real sad for this small detail to...disappear xD
Oh I definitely agree and it would look strange that if the defeat vanishes were to not be in this after having more than 1 game have it. People wouldn’t be upset just weirded out and a bit confused. I would say to hope it is in it but prepare just in case it isn’t cos anything can happen between beta and launch
Last edited by Elrohir Telemmaitë; 7 Jul @ 1:37am
I'm not sure, but in the demo, when you finish off an opponent with an ultimate attack, the opponent just stays there really stiff and doesn't even fall unconscious. It seems like the disintegration mechanic is either unavailable or glitched (as if the opponent's model forgets to disappear). Since they've added Future Gohan with one arm, I don't think they would remove disintegration.
not sure why I my reply button doesn't work but they fixed the stand still character after they are dead on the Tien vs ssj Blue Gogeta video. the body drops to the ground now. disintegration has to be there in the next few updates on the demo.
Originally posted by PigeonGamez101:
not sure why I my reply button doesn't work but they fixed the stand still character after they are dead on the Tien vs ssj Blue Gogeta video. the body drops to the ground now. disintegration has to be there in the next few updates on the demo.
Can you give me the link to that video?
Also, in BT3 not every ultimate attack disintegrates the opponent, only the ones with cutscene can do it, then you can disintegrate the opponent with any special attack or ultimate if you beat him winning a beam clash.
In old Demo gameplays, they fell to the ground as well if they were beaten up with no disintegrating attack
Last edited by AgenteZastin; 7 Jul @ 10:07am
Bahamut 8 Jul @ 10:29am 
Literally unplayable
Vlady 8 Jul @ 11:38am 
Originally posted by Bahamut:
Literally unplayable
Don't play it then.

Problem solved.

DW we'll manage to have fun fun without you :)
Last edited by Vlady; 8 Jul @ 11:38am
Originally posted by Bahamut:
Literally unplayable
Unplayable because there's no desintegration? LOL ok buddy.
i think he was being sarcastic.
every video right now shows better results. look up new gameplay most recent on youtube... bodies fall when down.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 33 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 7 Jul @ 12:54am