DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO

DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO

View Stats:
The absence of GT is giving more hype (in a way)
UNLESS they do it as a DLC, I mean, not even I would want to pay for something so beautiful (except it's storyline) on the side, and perhaps spend 20 euros on it, if they make a trailer EXCLUSIVELY of GT, something like "Old vs New" where they show GT characters like Omega Shenron or Baby Vegeta, against Cell Max and Purple Vegeta, that would be dope, the moment they release a trailer like that, they're golden.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
psnjungle 10 Jul @ 12:54pm 
Cope-P-uM.

They'll include GT. Probably as a foolish little DLC down the line. If anything it just serves to PISS me off rather than HyPe.
Originally posted by psnjungle:
Cope-P-uM.

They'll include GT. Probably as a foolish little DLC down the line. If anything it just serves to PISS me off rather than HyPe.
That's technically what they want (or what I want to believe), the moment they release a trailer like that, imagine how relieving and how exciting it would be.
But yes, I'm actually coping hard.
Always made more sense to me to include characters from previous BT games, in base game of Sparking 0. & Make DBS the DLC since its new. Not GT thats +20yrs old at this juncture.
Originally posted by Vega Cairo:
Always made more sense to me to include characters from previous BT games, in base game of Sparking 0. & Make DBS the DLC since its new. Not GT thats +20yrs old at this juncture.
The problem is that Super, while beautiful and used for marketing, doesn't have as high demand as GT does, and to maximize profit, they might add GT as a DLC, to be honest I am not happy with super hero and Daima being DLCs, because 1. So far I don't like the appearance of the characters in Daima and 2. Super hero isn't as hype as people make it out to be, if the third DLC is some random sh*t rather than GT (as i paid the deluxe) I will tweak
Originally posted by SpenserAtlas:
Originally posted by Vega Cairo:
The problem is that Super, while beautiful and used for marketing, doesn't have as high demand as GT does, and to maximize profit, they might add GT as a DLC, to be honest I am not happy with super hero and Daima being DLCs, because 1. So far I don't like the appearance of the characters in Daima and 2. Super hero isn't as hype as people make it out to be, if the third DLC is some random sh*t rather than GT (as i paid the deluxe) I will tweak

So what you're telling me is. DBS is incapable of meeting Bandai's expectations? $$$ talks BS walks. So GT >> DBS in Bandai's pov because they perceive the fans won't pay extra for something they have such fervor for? Interesting. Not trying to start anything, Im just trying to fathom the logic behind their decision. Because it seems like to me that DBS is incapable of selling on its own merit, compared to GT (in Bandai's mind that is).
if the third DLC is some random sh*t rather than GT (as i paid the deluxe) I will tweak
Wait, so you think there is a 3rd DLC that is not about Super Hero and Daima?
I think they've said the season pass 1 is 3 DLC that will have more than 20 characters of Super Hero and Daima, that means there will probably be 2 DLC for Super Hero and the other one for Daima
Originally posted by AgenteZastin:
if the third DLC is some random sh*t rather than GT (as i paid the deluxe) I will tweak
I think they've said the season pass 1 is 3 DLC that will have more than 20 characters of Super Hero and Daima, that means there will probably be 2 DLC for Super Hero and the other one for Daima
It can be pretty much anything, like DBH, or other movies... I have no idea.
But it says:
The Deluxe Edition includes:
• DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO
• Season Pass: 3 packs including content from DRAGON BALL SUPER: SUPER HERO and DRAGON BALL DAIMA with more than 20 playable characters

So I think the first two are for Super Hero and the third one is for Daima, at least that is what I understand.
And I think each DLC will have 7 characters, so it matches with the dragon balls and verifies 7x3 = 21 (more than 20)
But it says:
The Deluxe Edition includes:
• DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO
• Season Pass: 3 packs including content from DRAGON BALL SUPER: SUPER HERO and DRAGON BALL DAIMA with more than 20 playable characters

So I think the first two are for Super Hero and the third one is for Daima, at least that is what I understand.
And I think each DLC will have 7 characters, so it matches with the dragon balls and verifies 7x3 = 21 (more than 20)
I'm trying to cope lemme
I think you're going to cry when you see that they're going to include the 3 main characters from GT (counting gogeta ssj 4 will be 4)
I mean the movie characters AND GT were DLC in FighterZ so I see no reason why they'd be in the base game of Sparking Zero. Clearly there's a demand for both categories. Just because GT and movie characters were in Tenkaichi 3 base roster doesn't mean that 17 years later they'll be in the base roster of this game too...
Last edited by mynameisBlade; 12 Jul @ 2:09pm
UNLESS they do it as a DLC, I mean, not even I would want to pay for something so beautiful (except it's storyline) on the side, and perhaps spend 20 euros on it, if they make a trailer EXCLUSIVELY of GT, something like "Old vs New" where they show GT characters like Omega Shenron or Baby Vegeta, against Cell Max and Purple Vegeta, that would be dope, the moment they release a trailer like that, they're golden.

it has GT in it wdym sean already said he recorded a bunch of lines for SSJ4
Last edited by Tyrone Biggums; 13 Jul @ 11:50am
Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums:

it has GT in it wdym sean already said he recorded a bunch of lines for SSJ4
Yeah but we don't know if it's base, hopefully it is. I don't know if they're preparing the DLCs early or if they're just going to drop it in the base game straight up.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 10 Jul @ 12:10pm