DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO

DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO

this whole roster shenanigans has gotten out of hand
like at this point i cant even ignore it anymore, im taking no sides but its like that feeling of "wow you made a great point that i agree with but the things you focused on couldn't have been any worse so i cant agree with you"

GT isnt in the game because its non canon - anit no way after 25 years that this canon non canon this situation and that is still going on. Just say "GT is DLC i think" and move on.

the arrows are signs for extra pages/announcement tralier is gonna show more octagons - the only marketing I remember that a dragon ball has done that is with fighterz and its double DLC announcement or showing more slots. Sure theres the "the creators dodge the number question." okay...? cool if it happens and sucks if it dont.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Zamasu 15 Aug @ 11:45am 
All of my favorite characters are in the game so I'm not complaining. Also, I'm not very excited to play Indian goku (no offense)
Originally posted by Zamasu:
All of my favorite characters are in the game so I'm not complaining. Also, I'm not very excited to play Indian goku (no offense)
ssj4 is indian how exactly? i couldve accepted it if you called him a furry...
Zamasu 15 Aug @ 7:27pm 
OK, so. I'm talking about kid gokus reskin
Why is he darker now? I'm not really excited to play another kid goku who doesn't even look the same as the original. I het an outfit change but skin? It just doesn't make sense.
Why is he darker now? I'm not really excited to play another kid goku who doesn't even look the same as the original. I het an outfit change but skin? It just doesn't make sense.
It kinda makes sense in the fact that SS4 Gogeta looks Indian in the alternate skin in Budokai 3 and Infinite World
Last edited by Elrohir Telemmaitë; 15 Aug @ 7:53pm
Zamasu 15 Aug @ 9:38pm 
Originally posted by Elrohir Telemmaitë:
It kinda makes sense in the fact that SS4 Gogeta looks Indian in the alternate skin in Budokai 3 and Infinite World
I'm talking about base kid goku. In the show and games he's darker.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50