Among Us VR

Among Us VR

View Stats:
TheSonicJnr 18 Dec, 2022 @ 1:41pm
why can't there be key board and mouse options & THIS QUESTION AND TELLING WHY IS NOT A JOKE
why can't there be control options for both A.K.A playable with mouse and keyboard for a choice of how we want to play
Last edited by TheSonicJnr; 18 Dec, 2022 @ 8:00pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 64 comments
Ackranome 18 Dec, 2022 @ 11:10pm 
VR
Gerold G. 20 Dec, 2022 @ 5:23am 
VR
TheSonicJnr 20 Dec, 2022 @ 8:13am 
Originally posted by TheSonicJnr:
why can't there be control options for both A.K.A playable with mouse and keyboard for a choice of how we want to play

I am wanting to play this but need a answer about mouse and keyboard being a playable option
Ackranome 20 Dec, 2022 @ 8:43am 

I am wanting to play this but need a answer about mouse and keyboard being a playable option

No option.
TheSonicJnr 20 Dec, 2022 @ 3:34pm 
Originally posted by Ackranome:

No option.

I hope it can become one because I honestly think it would be interesting to see how the characters arms move around as your moving around on the map while playing with keyboard and mouse
Mr Person 21 Dec, 2022 @ 5:49pm 
No, that's stupid, just go play the original Among Us if you want to use mouse and keyboard. among us VR is for VR as the title suggests. Case closed.
TheSonicJnr 21 Dec, 2022 @ 8:11pm 
Originally posted by Mr Person:
No, that's stupid, just go play the original Among Us if you want to use mouse and keyboard. among us VR is for VR as the title suggests. Case closed.

your not helping
Dheek gro-Larj 31 Dec, 2022 @ 12:43pm 
This game is built for VR, meaning you're supposed to play it in VR. Its not built to support mouse and keyboard because, as these people have been telling you, its a VR game.
TheSonicJnr 31 Dec, 2022 @ 3:09pm 
Originally posted by Dheek gro-Larj:
This game is built for VR, meaning you're supposed to play it in VR. Its not built to support mouse and keyboard because, as these people have been telling you, its a VR game.

I know that BUT!!!, ugh WHY CAN'T BOTH BE SUPPORTED!?
M0P3PEANUTS 31 Dec, 2022 @ 4:10pm 
Originally posted by Dheek gro-Larj:

cause it a vr game....
TheSonicJnr 31 Dec, 2022 @ 4:21pm 
Originally posted by M0P3PEANUTS:

cause it a vr game....

that honestly doesn't help me get the clear answer with the support system
Spoopy 7 Jan, 2023 @ 7:15am 
Originally posted by M0P3PEANUTS:
cause it a vr game....

if you want Among Us on mouse and Keyboard purchase the original game ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ dumbass
Spoopy 7 Jan, 2023 @ 7:18am 
Originally posted by Spoopy:

if you want Among Us on mouse and Keyboard purchase the original game ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ dumbass
I mean seriously, it's a VR game DESIGNED for VR users, it WILL NEVER be getting mouse and keyboard
TheSonicJnr 7 Jan, 2023 @ 9:19am 
I mean seriously, it's a VR game DESIGNED for VR users, it WILL NEVER be getting mouse and keyboard

tell me why of the bad parts if mouse and keyboard where part of a vr support system!!!
Spoopy 7 Jan, 2023 @ 8:04pm 

tell me why of the bad parts if mouse and keyboard where part of a vr support system!!!
Is English your second language? I can barely tell what you're saying
< >
Showing 1-15 of 64 comments
Per page: 1530 50