Age of Mythology: Retold

Age of Mythology: Retold

View Stats:
Tired of this woke BS
Wow great, another game that shoves other cultures and belief systems in your face.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Kirioz 15 Aug @ 1:34pm 
That's literally the point of the game's name. I'm surprised it took you so long to reach that conclusion
diss~ 15 Aug @ 3:04pm 
lol
Squaul 15 Aug @ 3:25pm 
Originally posted by Kirioz:
That's literally the point of the game's name. I'm surprised it took you so long to reach that conclusion

It's not and it's not woke either to show other cultures rofl.
Squaul 15 Aug @ 3:25pm 
Originally posted by Porkchop Sandwiches:
Wow great, another game that shoves other cultures and belief systems in your face.

sorry no points for you aparts if somehow you find iron proof arguments .
Last edited by Squaul; 15 Aug @ 3:26pm
It's not woke, go back to sleep.
Don't buy it then. See your way back into your cave troglodyte and may you never darken the collective doorstep of the internet again.
surprised they remade this, it's a very cool game that wasn't as popular as Age of Empires but stood its ground because of the story and cool mechanics.

not sure how they can make a game like this WOKE, but what i do know is ....it kinda just makes me want to play the old game which i bought twice, BTW.

i would have liked it better if they remade something like Sinistar Unleashed with a new story... but i guess this will do, if it's great then i will buy it to see what is new. every cultural belief system is less than 6000 years old except like 3 or 4 that are still talked about today. the prime example is Hinduism, another example is Judaism is only 3,600 years old.

i mean do your own research. im just surprised by the fact that they remade this.... Myths are cool though.
Zeriel00 16 Aug @ 6:44am 
lol OP must be joking the whole point of Age of MYTHOLOGY is to play with the mythological units and gods, but it's all fantasy just like Thor from avengers is fantasy, no need to be upset, but if you believe that this goes against your religion then I don't see much you can do besides not playing it, but that would include several works of fiction as well, and probably most video games.

That being said, I want to know if the game is really woke, in the sense of pronouns, lgbtq, feminism, or any other changes from the original to include modern woke politics.
Last edited by Zeriel00; 16 Aug @ 6:45am
Guys, he is obviously joking.
Griffith 17 Aug @ 8:29am 
r/woooosh
Venaen 17 Aug @ 11:45am 
Wait till you find out that there's a game literally called Cultures that has different cultures in it.
Originally posted by Porkchop Sandwiches:
When was the last time you got touched by a woman, OP?
Nex 18 Aug @ 1:25am 
Has to be a sarcastic/joke topic. No way someone seriously thinks this....but in today's world, you never know for sure. For my own sanity, I'm taking it the OP is being sarcastic and is joking.
Originally posted by Griffith:
r/woooosh
We did it plebbit!
obviously someone baiting for awards. Dude doesn't even know what woke means ether obviously.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 15 Aug @ 1:22pm