Threads of Time

Threads of Time

MahouKurein 26 SEP a las 9:21 a. m.
As always, please consider Difficulty Options! (Especially Hard Mode)
JRPGs are always tons of fun but they tend to be very easy to accomodate every type of players (as they should!). Please consider making at least 3 difficulty options ranging from Easy to Hard to make sure everyone can enjoy your beautiful work!

Can't wait to dive deep in this tale and spend many hours getting my heroes the strongest and foes and face challenging battles!
< >
Mostrando 1-2 de 2 comentarios
Yeah, everything else about Chrono Trigger is amazing but I always hated how ridiculously easy it is.

That said, if there's difficulty settings or whatever I hope it's done in a more interesting way than simply changing the stats of enemies. Things like new enemy abilities, making an attack AoE instead of single target, adding more enemies to a fight, new enemies, etc. would all be much more interesting ways to make the game harder.
Última edición por MagiKarp; hace 13 horas
I love how the Tales games does (did?) their difficulty modes. Multiple unlockable harder difficulties, and playing on higher difficulty gets you more grade points to spend at the grade shop post-game for New Game+ fun.

But I'm okay if they don't, if they have a vision for how it should be played then I'm down for that.
< >
Mostrando 1-2 de 2 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50