Teslagrad Remastered

Teslagrad Remastered

View Stats:
phee 20 Apr, 2023 @ 12:29am
some questions about the changes from the original
what are the exact quality of life changes that were made and how is the map different?
also if I load in a save from the original that has certain scrolls already, would that automatically give me the relevant achievements for the remaster, or would I need to start a new save file to get them?
Originally posted by Fredrik:
After boss 4, a map improvement - After beating the orb boss you can enter the scroll room from the bottom of the tower shaft by walking all the way to the left, shooting your way through a wall. After picking up a scroll there, the map will show all the scroll locations. In the next room there will be 10 small teleporters leading to different time trial challenges.
- You will get achievements according to your old saved game automatically when you load it
- The scene transitions might be smoother, depending on your system and internet connection, in the case if you could see a lag spike there before.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
monoculo_jim 20 Apr, 2023 @ 3:04am 
I'd like to know this as well!
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Fredrik  [developer] 20 Apr, 2023 @ 4:20am 
After boss 4, a map improvement - After beating the orb boss you can enter the scroll room from the bottom of the tower shaft by walking all the way to the left, shooting your way through a wall. After picking up a scroll there, the map will show all the scroll locations. In the next room there will be 10 small teleporters leading to different time trial challenges.
- You will get achievements according to your old saved game automatically when you load it
- The scene transitions might be smoother, depending on your system and internet connection, in the case if you could see a lag spike there before.
Last edited by Fredrik; 20 Apr, 2023 @ 4:21am
phee 20 Apr, 2023 @ 4:33am 
Originally posted by Fredrik:
thanks for the answer!
Fredrik  [developer] 22 Apr, 2023 @ 5:54am 
took the time to write a longer list

- Lots of lots of graphical improvements. I'm not going to list those here.
- The game can be completed without collecting 15 scrolls
- The physics engine has got an update.
- The button hints will now be more specific on some known controllers like the xbox controller and dualsense
- Made controller remapping available on the xbox version
- Rumble features got a full rework on all consoles
- Some bugs where the player would reset to the last checkpoint unexpectedly were fixed
- PS5 and Xbox Series versions were made
- Some bugs where the in-game menu or map wouldn't show up were fixed (when doing a 36 scroll playthrough in one sitting, and then continuing after that).
- Ability to carry Fernus boxes out of his scene (next patch)
- Fixed bug where Oleg suddenly lost track of the player during the bossfight. (And some soldiers in the intro scenes). (also next patch)
- Tons of other minor stuff.
Hah did they fix the bug where after you've done the tower lightening maze, it is difficult to go back because it keeps checkpointing you at the top?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50