ASTRA: Knights of Veda

ASTRA: Knights of Veda

Error "Failed to connect to Steam. Please try again."
so sad
Originally posted by Ren997x:
Same issue here in EU, tried multiple things but it did not work, guess it is Veda/Steam side.

how unfortunate for this update to be a flopdate towards steam users, I wonder how many people are going to lose interest if things like this keep occurring multiple updates.

< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
小迷 11 Jul @ 8:00am 
ME TOO
Rifter 11 Jul @ 8:08am 
same problem
gorinij 11 Jul @ 8:48am 
ME TOO
ExoticBomj 11 Jul @ 10:35am 
same ♥♥♥♥♥ error
Not.Evil 11 Jul @ 11:01am 
we can't connect all day it's awfull
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Ren997x 11 Jul @ 11:58am 
Same issue here in EU, tried multiple things but it did not work, guess it is Veda/Steam side.

how unfortunate for this update to be a flopdate towards steam users, I wonder how many people are going to lose interest if things like this keep occurring multiple updates.

Last edited by Ren997x; 11 Jul @ 1:28pm
mdyoda 11 Jul @ 11:58am 
no server connect, what a chame
Not.Evil 11 Jul @ 4:47pm 
Originally posted by Ren997x:

developers don't care about players, i almost can't login
Abadon 11 Jul @ 6:35pm 
Failure to connect, if it is to be like this I ask you to return all the money I invested in the game, if I spent it was to be able to play and support the game, as the developers don't care about this I demand my money back.
CroweBrite 11 Jul @ 11:31pm 
I'm in asia and it will still say failed to connect to steam. Tried downloading on their own standalone pc client but its just stuck on the title screen no menus without the failed to connect to steam alert since it was a standalone.
Last edited by CroweBrite; 11 Jul @ 11:32pm
Try uninstall steam and install it again it worked for me .
I did uninstall and reinstall however it doesnt work for me! can't login
huh still not connecting. Four days in now.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 1530 50