Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess

Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess

View Stats:
So what do you think about the demo?
I can't play the demo right now but curious for everyone who tried the demo.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 90 comments
Doesn't let me run with my 1060 6GB even though the minimum specs are 1050 according to the steam page :steamfacepalm:
Kraken 2 Jul @ 7:31am 
Only played about 30 minutes or so but I really like it.
The setting is very interesting and I think unique, the whole aspect of recruiting villagers and having them help protect the lady is cool. I think however that it is a bit tricky to get combos going in combat, but that may just take a while to get used to the timings.
Last edited by Kraken; 2 Jul @ 7:32am
I've played 4 hours of it and I like it. I like that there's incentives to replay stages, from the subquests, to all released citizens will always start with you, to you now just generally knew what's the best route you can take to maximize your daytime.
Last edited by hewittlemming; 2 Jul @ 7:50am
i really like it!
the mix between "tower defense" and action combat is great!

... and, well... OKAMI :MHRISE_Felyne::MHRISE_Felyne:
Last edited by Anguished Soul; 2 Jul @ 8:11am
its OK for gamepass game but not for full price.
Originally posted by XzarDragon:
Doesn't let me run with my 1060 6GB even though the minimum specs are 1050 according to the steam page :steamfacepalm:
Huh? 😅
Originally posted by hewittlemming:
I've played 4 hours of it and I like it. I like that there's incentives to replay stages, from the subquests, to all released citizens will always start with you, to you now just generally knew what's the best route you can take to maximize your daytime.
Wow you can play the demo for 4 hours? Amazing
Originally posted by Anguished Soul:
i really like it!
the mix between "tower defense" and action combat is great!

... and, well... OKAMI :MHRISE_Felyne::MHRISE_Felyne:
Okami gangs.
Originally posted by Imperiatus Wiktorius:
its OK for gamepass game but not for full price.
I see
Puru 2 Jul @ 9:49am 
It's good, would have preferred for it to be a roguelite but it's fine.
The environment graphics look like PS3 game and contrasts in a bad way with elaborate character models. Hope this is not final state ...
Titan 2 Jul @ 10:22am 
Originally posted by Puru:
It's good, would have preferred for it to be a roguelite but it's fine.

Horrible idea, why would you want to ruin an interesting game by making it a roguelite.
Shogun 2 Jul @ 10:23am 
About as innovative as I felt Kingdom Rush series was like a decade ago. Gave me "what a nice game" vibes from back then. Also ran pretty nicely surprisingly.
So far, everything is well optimized as long as you balance the graphic settings to something optimal for your PC.

The combat is fluent, kind'a classic in a way, doesn't take much to master. Thankfully this game inst a rouge light, and the campaign length should last us, roughly 10 hours?

Lastly, the game shows much polish when it comes to its characters, environments, monsters etc... As long as Capcom doesn't add microtransacitons, and make the end game difficult without making any extra purchases. I'd say this game will be worth time investment...

Then again, wait a day or so when it releases. Companies will always shove something stupid at the last second.
Originally posted by MaiyagyGery:
Originally posted by hewittlemming:
Wow you can play the demo for 4 hours? Amazing
I mean, it's not timed. I don't think Capcom ever made a timed demo.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 90 comments
Per page: 1530 50